Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ED433D26-AA27-407D-999F-BD5A15DC722E.jpeg
26A19699-EB27-4844-B3B1-BD47C7DB9A66.jpeg

Man things are getting frosty in this tent Double grape is a beautiful plant .. well done mephisto I can’t wait to try it, I don’t think I’ve ever felt this much anticipation for some plants to finish .. cmon grapelets... hurry lol. How much longer any guesses ?

What did they do ? Edit- never mind I see now. Are those really ding dongs or did it just sprout leaves in a funny place? I haven’t seen many ding dongs - on plants or otherwise I feel that needs a disclaimer lol didn’t sound right for a sec
Its nanners and it sprouted of the stalk and under all lower buds, I pulled them off in hopes of making it to cut.

Isn't it time to come up with some conspiracy theory for all this :coffee:

Won't the real @mephisto please stand up,: please stand up :pop:

It's strange I been so broke the last few years to buy a single mephisto seed though I have been given a few, but I digress , it happens I have money to buy the eagerly awaited 420 drop though that looks more to be a likely 629 :shrug: ,

I having a smoking man muller and sculler moment trying to get my head around all this :smoking:

Isn't it time to come up with some conspiracy theory for all this :coffee:

Won't the real @mephisto please stand up,: please stand up :pop:

It's strange I been so broke the last few years to buy a single mephisto seed though I have been given a few, but I digress , it happens I have money to buy the eagerly awaited 420 drop though that looks more to be a likely 629 :shrug: ,

I having a smoking man muller and sculler moment trying to get my head around all this :smoking:
I hear ya, that's what I've been holding off for...

@mephisto How about breeding some Australian Bastard Cannabis into auto form, specifically the unique leaf trait for some super stealth and unique options? I know csi Humboldt has ABC they've been working with..

One of the crosses would have to be sour crack x ABC.. Green Bastard! More TPB references!.. :pighug:

That is a post of mine from a few weeks ago, heres a post from gbd's ( one of the mephisto breeders ) instagram. I doubt it was my post that made it happen but I gotta say I'm very happy that there might be some ABC autos from either mephisto or night owl seeds. ( night owl is gbd's new side project brand theres a link on his IG account if you wanna check it out )

And a new post is up, I’m hoping these will be available through the Mephisto shop at some point. If I didn’t already have so many seeds I’d probably order a pack right now. Or I’ll get a good buzz on this weekend and order a pack then :crying:

Anyone have a coupon code for The Seed Bazaar?

I couldn’t wait to get off work, it was a momentous occasion— the cabinet devoted to sour crack was completed and the 4 sour crack seeds were ready for their new home inside the cabinet, aka the crack-mobile.

And be still my heart, there are not 4 but FIVE long ass tails... I’m like .. did I germ 5 seeds by accident? Nope, it appears I have an anomaly in my garden. I still planted it. Who am I to judge who lives and who dies.. give life a chance right! but I’m wondering if this is going to end well for my sour Siamese crack baby ? Images of two squat little sour crack plants choking the crap out of each other comes to mind... then again, they really don’t need that large a container .. maybe it will be ok?

This double tail is a first for me

3FDAA08C-EB31-4711-B0EA-EB89686CDD02.jpeg

I couldn’t wait to get off work, it was a momentous occasion— the cabinet devoted to sour crack was completed and the 4 sour crack seeds were ready for their new home inside the cabinet, aka the crack-mobile.

And be still my heart, there are not 4 but FIVE long ass tails... I’m like .. did I germ 5 seeds by accident? Nope, it appears I have an anomaly in my garden. I still planted it. Who am I to judge who lives and who dies.. give life a chance right! but I’m wondering if this is going to end well for my sour Siamese crack baby ? Images of two squat little sour crack plants choking the crap out of each other comes to mind... then again, they really don’t need that large a container .. maybe it will be ok?

This double tail is a first for me

View attachment 1064664

You just left them a long time in the paper towel. The roots are branching off already and growing. Should be some good plants though. Sour Crack is the best daytime smoke out there IMO from Mephisto.

I have not tried the new Sativa strains, but I am looking forward after the new drop.

Thanks @MedCzech , I thought for sure I was having twins!! I’m relieved I won’t be having any unforeseen issues but just a tad sad because that would have been neat nonetheless..

You and me both waiting on those new sativa artisinals! Has anyone heard if they will be selling them when they open back up (I think they said June 3 they would be back open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back