Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @MedCzech , I thought for sure I was having twins!! I’m relieved I won’t be having any unforeseen issues but just a tad sad because that would have been neat nonetheless..

You and me both waiting on those new sativa artisinals! Has anyone heard if they will be selling them when they open back up (I think they said June 3 they would be back open)

I heard it will be 6/3, I got a hot $50 bill waiting for it!! Pink Panama looking for you!

I couldn’t wait to get off work, it was a momentous occasion— the cabinet devoted to sour crack was completed and the 4 sour crack seeds were ready for their new home inside the cabinet, aka the crack-mobile.

And be still my heart, there are not 4 but FIVE long ass tails... I’m like .. did I germ 5 seeds by accident? Nope, it appears I have an anomaly in my garden. I still planted it. Who am I to judge who lives and who dies.. give life a chance right! but I’m wondering if this is going to end well for my sour Siamese crack baby ? Images of two squat little sour crack plants choking the crap out of each other comes to mind... then again, they really don’t need that large a container .. maybe it will be ok?

This double tail is a first for me

View attachment 1064664

Nice they all sprouted .....

Hope you handled with care as there are a bunch of little hairs coming off those roots, you don’t wanna damage them!

93DD41C5-D4C5-47E9-BFFF-2EA981E51771.jpeg

That’s why I went back to direct sow.

Method I prefer is direct sow as well .... The more natural the better, my thinking .....

I know Mephisto likes to sprout in towel in CD Case and many great results for sure ....

But as my buddy would say:

mejor natural para mis chicas

You just left them a long time in the paper towel. The roots are branching off already and growing. Should be some good plants though. Sour Crack is the best daytime smoke out there IMO from Mephisto.

I have not tried the new Sativa strains, but I am looking forward after the new drop.
Are you sure about that? I thought the main tap runs through the dirt then branches. That looks to be 2 main tap roots.

Are you sure about that? I thought the main tap runs through the dirt then branches. That looks to be 2 main tap roots.

That‘s exactly how it looks like. Once sprouted I would kill the weaker one out of those twins.

Good luck and happy growing!

I guess that one does look like it has two tap roots. I would definitely grow her out. Could be very healthy mutant...those are cool plants and usually give strong herb, plus curiosity of what she'll look like.

That’s why I went back to direct sow.

I've become a believer in direct planting.

I had a change of heart recently about how many plants to grow, and decided to add a few more after the other plants were already a couple weeks old.
In a DWC setup, I planted seeds into Rapid Rooters, and immediately put them directly into the hydro system.
The system had full lights and full nutes, so I didn't have high hopes that the seeds would survive.
I also hand watered with distilled until the plants were viable, and had lights pretty far away.
Somewhat to my surprise, everything sprouted, and is now thriving.

Apparently, roots growing thru RapidRooters will know how to deal with full strength nutes when they encounter them.
And leaves that haven't sprouted yet will know how to deal with max lights (veg + bloom) before, during, and after they sprout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back