Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but it says that it includes shipping

Got my order today...dbl grape & Skywalker. An early Bday present...harvested my Walter White yesterday (see pics) & i just gotta say that getting 3lbs wet in DWC is pretty ridiculous considering the last grow of WW in coco yielded half as much. Ripley's OG had similar results...clearly DWC wins out in yield while the quality was on par w/the same strains grown in soil or coco, but I have to give the most credit to Mephisto. These genetics are elite from a-z! All my friends who grow hated on auto's til they saw my girls...now they're curious.

Is it really 3 seeds in the pack or is it Meph packs where you get 5 seeds in a 3 pack?

Anybody order and get there seeds yet?

Not sure yet, tracking says it will arrive on the 28th so Ill let you know.

Has anybody ran that Pink Panama yet? I know some was giving out as tester right? Just saw seedtostone on YouTube, they gave him some seeds to test and 3 plants turn purple! I might have to get this!! Is it 3 or 5 to a pack?

Has anybody ran that Pink Panama yet? I know some was giving out as tester right? Just saw seedtostone on YouTube, they gave him some seeds to test and 3 plants turn purple! I might have to get this!! Is it 3 or 5 to a pack?
They were supposed to be released 420 but delayed till cards are up again. They said hopefully June.

Deez nuggs harvest 3 plants

94678a93039e1c00b422b084e118bad2.jpg

0ca061af0eeddbe7e86aecdf87d8d6df.jpg

Anyone running forgotten strawberries? I got 3 that did this....
0526192111.jpg

Anyone running forgotten strawberries? I got 3 that did this....View attachment 1064183

What did they do ? Edit- never mind I see now. Are those really ding dongs or did it just sprout leaves in a funny place? I haven’t seen many ding dongs - on plants or otherwise I feel that needs a disclaimer lol didn’t sound right for a sec

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back