Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its 3:41 am and store not open:cuss:
I work from 6 am to 6 PM so guess I'll miss it:shrug:
-_- dude! They have more seeds than just for 12 hours. Some of the people won't even be going hard since alot of the top growers here got testers already. They'll buy the ones they liked and enjoy the others they got free. You'll be good.

-_- dude! They have more seeds than just for 12 hours. Some of the people won't even be going hard since alot of the top growers here got testers already. They'll buy the ones they liked and enjoy the others they got free. You'll be good.

They are dropping the new strains today, I thought that they was the only ones for sale? I just want to get the pink Panama b4 they sale out. Like I said I work a 12 shift and might miss them.

They are dropping the new strains today, I thought that they was the only ones for sale? I just want to get the pink Panama b4 they sale out. Like I said I work a 12 shift and might miss them.
You wont man... unless you completely miss the entire sale and dont come back on later today ( the sale might even last longer than a day... ) you'll be good.. the past couple sales everyone was after the GWK and DG.. they still had stock for a while after the sale was done..

awesome! have put my bank order in for 1 seed!! New Zealand exchange rate and fees hurt lol

Im going in!!! Bout to get me some Ripleys OG!!!

You wont man... unless you completely miss the entire sale and dont come back on later today ( the sale might even last longer than a day... ) you'll be good.. the past couple sales everyone was after the GWK and DG.. they still had stock for a while after the sale was done..
Order from your phone while you're at work... Problem solved...

As I understand it, they are NOT dropping the new strains today. They won't drop until they find the new credit card processor. The store is re-opening, but for offline payments and previous strains.

As I understand it, they are NOT dropping the new strains today. They won't drop until they find the new credit card processor. The store is re-opening, but for offline payments and previous strains.
They only have double grape for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back