Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are about 5 strains that are nearly sold out and likely wont make it to the big sale. Some of those are artisnals, that will be remade or already in the process of being remade.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Me and my 1 sour crack order will just wait patiently like a good boy :) thanks meph :) cannot wait!!!

There are about 5 strains that are nearly sold out and likely wont make it to the big sale. Some of those are artisnals, that will be remade or already in the process of being remade.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Is this worldwide stock ?
If so please tell me you're not running low on gwk ?

Just get some eliteXelite or colloidal silver and make some pollen and then make some beans of her and forever have GWK, or is that frowned upon here? I mean, I've made beans of the ones I really never want to run out of. I still end up back at the store buying new shit all the time. lol, in theory, I should be saving money but these guys are too flame!!

Since we've been talking about the US store re-opening, I think it's regarding US store stock... but I guess Stan could've intended it to be worldwide.

here i am assuming that illuminautos could be ordered by 1 seed pack! guess i was way off..

ive been wanting ghost toof for awhile.. and then i see this beauty
b8271d70-c0b3-4b1e-8bd2-43b4a585d5c4-png.996592

damn you mephisto!! now i dont know if i should just pull the trigger..

Can someone pm me about what payment methods they are taking? Hoping they added money orders at least back to the mix.

Can someone pm me about what payment methods they are taking? Hoping they added money orders at least back to the mix.

For US cash payment. Just placed my order with them few mins.ago!! Instructions are after you place order. Where to sent payment and email stan with order#. Use tracking!!

I've been trying to place a cash order all afternoon, went through all the steps several times, but when I hit the place order button, site hung up and I could never get an order #.
Never had this much trouble buying seeds! Perhaps it was a glitch ????

I've been trying to place a cash order all afternoon, went through all the steps several times, but when I hit the place order button, site hung up and I could never get an order #.
Never had this much trouble buying seeds! Perhaps it was a glitch ????

Did you check your email? When I place mines, I got email from them of my order. Send them an email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back