Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, mephisto must have some really shitty luck with payment processors and their webpages.. it's always something with either or both at once..
I was getting ready to say that... You'd think that they would be on top of things by now... Got the money for sure!!!

Suspect ....... :drool:

Issue is Legalization and Banks refusals to work with the Cannabis Industry ......

Ultimately the Plant will be removed from US Schedule 1 and World Health Schedule 4 (scale backwards to US) ........

Advocates are educating folks and working hard for reform, meanwhile ......

Opponents are furiously using every means possible in a foolish attempt to stop ...... and the banking law is one they are employing - stop the flow, thus we have a disruption of service ......

Congress is being pressured hard for the banking reform meanwhile the US Supreme Court has Ordered the DEA to considering rescheduling of marijuana ......

Reforms are coming and soon, we are a day closer .....

Keep the faith!

:smokeout:
I'm hoping... I dont want to move from Ohio... But i want to grow with no hassle...

I was getting ready to say that... You'd think that they would be on top of things by now... Got the money for sure!!!
Shit im mad cause i can't check the tracking or the status of my order,it just says "packed"...

That should tell you that money can't fix this issue. Try finding a global payment processor that will knowingly process your illegal sales of illegal merchandise, lol. Its not that simple. There arent many seed banks or breeders that take card payments.. It's not a Mephisto issue, it's a legality issue.

I'm hoping... I dont want to move from Ohio... But i want to grow with no hassle...

Never know when - but we are closer ..... Elections are just around the corner and Democrats want t
That should tell you that money can't fix this issue. Try finding a global payment processor that will knowingly process your illegal sales of illegal merchandise, lol. Its not that simple. There arent many seed banks or breeders that take card payments.. It's not a Mephisto issue, it's a legality issue.

Correct and until the USofA gets its head out of its butt, issue will continue ..... Banking bill looks favorable to vote on in House, soon and should pass House easy ...... but even getting on docket for Senate remains a mystery?

I'm okay with shipping off cash or money orders to a respectable company with a good reputation. What's another week added on to wait or a walk to the mailbox when you're dealing with cutting edge auto genetics?

Sheesh, kids these days. I remember clipping adds out of the back of boy's life and mailing in allowance money for dodads of various sorts.

Bring back paper catalogs!

Kinda concerning when the website is down and you've just sent $$$ to them...
That my friend is a bad sign.

Oh I hope all is fine...but....in 13+ yrs of dealing with so many seed dealers, this is eye opening...especially when I had 100% failures with my last order...and never figured out why.

Never know when - but we are closer ..... Elections are just around the corner and Democrats want t

Correct and until the USofA gets its head out of its butt, issue will continue ..... Banking bill looks favorable to vote on in House, soon and should pass House easy ...... but even getting on docket for Senate remains a mystery?

You never know with politics.
Who would've predicted that anti-cannabis, former House speaker John Boehner would now be touting Ganga?
McConnel has passed bills that allow hemp (the "gateway plant") to be grown.
If dems win in 2020 cannabis will almost certainly be legalized.
If repubs win, it still might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back