Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought Id have more time to figure out what to do with the sour crack twins, however, they decided they need to grow bigger & faster than ALL of their sisters...Am I pretty much stuck with 2 sour crack plants growing right up on each other now? Can this end well? One twin was always bigger but the little twin wants to catchup! can’t seem to bring myself to cull the little one when it’s now showing more vigor than the other 3 ... well, I am open to suggestions. I heard some when I first postd about this, but now that they’ve been overachieving and growing so beautifully ... what would you do ? Would you kill the little one? I’d try to transplant it but I honestly don’t have the room. And by now, we’ll, who knows whose roots are whose.. I was hoping since sour crack doesn’t have the hugest of root space requirements, that perhaps letting them be is a viable option ?

View attachment 1069684 View attachment 1069685
Let them grow bro!!!

Sent email to you on Monday about my order, still no reply??
My seeds came with no notification... Just checked the mailbox after 2-3 days and there they were!!! With 15 freebie seeds!!! Thanks Mephisto!!!

My Fugue State on day 59

fugue state - day 59.JPG

fugue bud.JPG

They did re-release GWK as a limited edition after it did so well as a illuminauto. It was released as the last black friday's hype strain.. the re-release was over 6 months ago. I know .ca still has some but they might be almost sold out everywhere
Thanks for the info I musta missed it! I dont have the money for it!!! Shes great!!!
I checked and they only have 7 and 18 packs left in stock on .ca incase it matters lol
Yes that does matter. I'm gonna be scraping pennies. Does anyone want my husband's motorcycle he says hes "going to finish it" for the last 5 years? Everything is there, and it works too. What is it with men and tearing apart motorcycles and not putting them back together. (Guys I'm kidding I'm not trying to sell anything dont take this as a serious selling advertisement I dont wanna break any rules).

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks for the info I musta missed it! I dont have the money for it!!! Shes great!!!

Yes that does matter. I'm gonna be scraping pennies. Does anyone want my husband's motorcycle he says hes "going to finish it" for the last 5 years? Everything is there, and it works too. What is it with men and tearing apart motorcycles and not putting them back together. (Guys I'm kidding I'm not trying to sell anything dont take this as a serious selling advertisement I dont wanna break any rules).

I'd take it but I already have two a Dyna and a CBR so my wife would kill me.

Day 65 for my SODK and GWK. Looks like GWK will be ready soon. Aroma levels in room are pegged. Wow. Stanky, sweet-sour chemically diesel smell. GWK is my tallest meph to date at 42 inches from top of soil to the top of that beautiful bud. Damn bet she smokes really good. Can’t wait!

Hope all is well with you AFN folks.

Attachments

• 57198E36-3B46-45E4-95B0-E1B036F7EA8E.jpeg
    57198E36-3B46-45E4-95B0-E1B036F7EA8E.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 6164A3BC-860F-45C5-B1DC-78A69A637626.jpeg
    6164A3BC-860F-45C5-B1DC-78A69A637626.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 2FAFCD67-B27E-4B44-BDA9-2EA044629953.jpeg
    2FAFCD67-B27E-4B44-BDA9-2EA044629953.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 85
  • C3FFF9B9-CD8D-4F5D-8FD2-92500CBB244A.jpeg
    C3FFF9B9-CD8D-4F5D-8FD2-92500CBB244A.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 648F70B2-28EA-492C-8A01-CEA8B8B8FABA.jpeg
    648F70B2-28EA-492C-8A01-CEA8B8B8FABA.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 89
Day 65 for my SODK and GWK. Looks like GWK will be ready soon. Aroma levels in room are pegged. Wow. Stanky, sweet-sour chemically diesel smell. GWK is my tallest meph to date at 42 inches from top of soil to the top of that beautiful bud. Damn bet she smokes really good. Can’t wait!

Hope all is well with you AFN folks.
I've got sodk at day 51 can't wait for mine to look like yours
20190608_202427.jpg

I missed this. It’s what we do. Especially if it’s a Harley. ;-). Good luck to him..and you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back