Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One looks more sativa leaning which Will make for a thinner plant, indica will always be faster and fatter.
Yeah but i thought that AVT OG was the parent to RIPLEYS OG???

Yeah but i thought that AVT OG was the parent to RIPLEYS OG???
It's really hard to compare apples to oranges. ROG is a parent of AVT, but triangle wasn't used in ROG at all. So the two are more like cousins than siblings. ROG will probably be bigger than AVT. But AVT will probably be most frost covered. Plus I'm pretty sure they are also at different F generations, with different individual traits selected. I wouldn't expect the two to grow/ look identical.

It's really hard to compare apples to oranges. ROG is a parent of AVT, but triangle wasn't used in ROG at all. So the two are more like cousins than siblings. ROG will probably be bigger than AVT. But AVT will probably be most frost covered. Plus I'm pretty sure they are also at different F generations, with different individual traits selected. I wouldn't expect the two to grow/ look identical.
Oh no i dont think that they would, I just didn't expect the AVT to be so thin is all... And the cupped leaves had me concerned as well...

Hubbabubbasmellascope made it to 89 days. She could have run a little longer, but I need the space. She was 40% amber, and had been flushed for 10 days.

She is bigger than Fugue State, that yielded 252 g.

(apologies for the card, only photo I had).
potm - hbbs.JPG

hbbs buds - day 88 .JPG

hbbs - down.JPG

Hey quick question. I have a few about night owl seeds. Did Daz split from the company, and are the blue microverse any good. Also how reputable is the seed Bazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back