Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see what we in the UK have got.

Yes I appreciate the summer sale, but no new strains what so ever (cosmic queen forever out..... cosmic queen x ?????) , and freebies although nice just basic strains any meph head would have.

I wrote a pleading email yesterday, when I placed a $150 order... I doubt it made any difference.

Love your work guys. However, customer service is going down hill from even recent memory. No reward for regular customers (like the old days with proper surprises)???

No I don't need 7 more Fugue State seeds to go with the other 12! (Not knocking the strain - I just pulled 9 zips from her!)

SODK review. Pics of the beauty are in this thread somewhere. She fooled me from the very beginning and has fooled me in the end too!!!.

*Very, very slow start that I contributed to my room temps.
*Showy biatch...wide as she was tall
*harvested in two batches...right at 11 oz; buds were large and rock hard...like sour crack hard (or so I thought)
*her final laugh at me were when those rock hard buds turned light and airy during the dry.
*great smoke but I’m puzzled on the airiness of the buds

She was dried in paper bags for 4 days and in jars on day 5. Humidity still in 70s...jars opened a few times per day for the next week or so. Boveda packs in each jar.

Thoughts on the airiness of the buds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sativa dominant phenos are usually airy. But it could be caused by other things as well.. Temps and airflow are two common culprits.

Sativa dominant phenos are usually airy. But it could be caused by other things as well.. Temps and airflow are two common culprits.

Thanks man. Hoped you would reply as I know you mentioned this before. Temps and airflow are in check.

What a harvest though!! I’m set with this one for a while but have more seeds for future attempts with this girl.

You should see what we in the UK have got.

Yes I appreciate the summer sale, but no new strains what so ever (cosmic queen forever out..... cosmic queen x ?????) , and freebies although nice just basic strains any meph head would have.

I wrote a pleading email yesterday, when I placed a $150 order... I doubt it made any difference.

Love your work guys. However, customer service is going down hill from even recent memory. No reward for regular customers (like the old days with proper surprises)???

No I don't need 7 more Fugue State seeds to go with the other 12! (Not knocking the strain - I just pulled 9 zips from her!)
I don’t like complaining but I’m going to anyway. I have mostly Mephisto strains and by far have been the majority of my purchases. I trust their genetics as a newer grower as it leaves out one major variable to a successful grow. I see the USA getting more selection, unique freebies, and slaps with their orders. Canada, not so much. You can’t tell me that Canada Customs will stop stickers from coming into the country and there are many different seedbanks that get their seeds into the country with no problem. Payment and order problems have been considerable. I’m awaiting the Sativa releases but I’m not holding my breath. I think Mephisto is slowly losing customers as a result. Time for me to move on, there are others that have managed to tackle the business side and keep Canadians content. If you’re going to have multiple international sales points, treat them all the same. I can’t see a reason not to. As the world embraces cannabis as a medicine and recreational plant, and as autos become more respected, there will be more competition. If Mephisto can’t compete, they will lose out to those that can. Sorry for the rant but when I spend my hard earned money, I expect to be treated the same as anyone else.

Last edited:
SODK review. Pics of the beauty are in this thread somewhere. She fooled me from the very beginning and has fooled me in the end too!!!.

*Very, very slow start that I contributed to my room temps.
*Showy biatch...wide as she was tall
*harvested in two batches...right at 11 oz; buds were large and rock hard...like sour crack hard (or so I thought)
*her final laugh at me were when those rock hard buds turned light and airy during the dry.
*great smoke but I’m puzzled on the airiness of the buds

She was dried in paper bags for 4 days and in jars on day 5. Humidity still in 70s...jars opened a few times per day for the next week or so. Boveda packs in each jar.

Thoughts on the airiness of the buds?

Yep!! A strange plant to grow and quite surprising for me. She started out looking like Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree with small, Indica leaves. The leaves remained Indica in shape throughout the grow. She is a big girls that will run approx 100 days and has multiple large, fluffy buds with a ton of resin and unreal aroma. I’m thinking she will go 4-7 zips depending on the bud density but there many there. She did foxtail but every bud on the plant foxtailed so I don’t believe it was environmental. Temps consistently at 25C and lights at 50cm. I don’t really care about the foxtailing so i am really looking forward to trying her out.
B980491B-4E49-4477-992A-96E4B7DFA4AA.jpeg

I don’t like complaining but I’m going to anyway. I have mostly Mephisto strains and by far have been the majority of my purchases. I trust their genetics as a newer grower as it leaves out one major variable to a successful grow. I see the USA getting more selection, unique freebies, and slaps with their orders. Canada, not so much. You can’t tell me that Canada Customs will stop stickers from coming into the country and there are many different seedbanks that get their seeds into the country with no problem. Payment and order problems have been considerable. I’m awaiting the Sativa releases but I’m not holding my breath. I think Mephisto is slowly losing customers as a result. Time for me to move on, there are others that have managed to tackle the business side and keep Canadians content. If you’re going to have multiple international sales points, treat them all the same. I can’t see a reason not to. As the world embraces cannabis as a medicine and recreational plant, and as autos become more respected, there will be more competition. If Mephisto can’t compete, they will lose out to those that can. Sorry for the rant but I when I spend my hard earned money, I expect to be treated the same as anyone else.
We've been neglect since they started the Canadian site

I don’t like complaining but I’m going to anyway. I have mostly Mephisto strains and by far have been the majority of my purchases. I trust their genetics as a newer grower as it leaves out one major variable to a successful grow. I see the USA getting more selection, unique freebies, and slaps with their orders. Canada, not so much. You can’t tell me that Canada Customs will stop stickers from coming into the country and there are many different seedbanks that get their seeds into the country with no problem. Payment and order problems have been considerable. I’m awaiting the Sativa releases but I’m not holding my breath. I think Mephisto is slowly losing customers as a result. Time for me to move on, there are others that have managed to tackle the business side and keep Canadians content. If you’re going to have multiple international sales points, treat them all the same. I can’t see a reason not to. As the world embraces cannabis as a medicine and recreational plant, and as autos become more respected, there will be more competition. If Mephisto can’t compete, they will lose out to those that can. Sorry for the rant but when I spend my hard earned money, I expect to be treated the same as anyone else.

Well said and agree. They really need to stick to breeding seeds and get someone else to run the business end of things. They are obviously struggling to do both. Another tip for the mephisto guys,,,stop the tomfoolery on sales. The buy 1 get 2 and buy 3 get 5 stuff isn't known by new customers,,,they see $15 for 1 seed and say no thanks and I don't blame them. If you are selling 2 seeds advertise as such. I keep promoting you guys and people see the prices and pass not knowing.Just my $0.02 Cdn.

Well said and agree. They really need to stick to breeding seeds and get someone else to run the business end of things. They are obviously struggling to do both. Another tip for the mephisto guys,,,stop the tomfoolery on sales. The buy 1 get 2 and buy 3 get 5 stuff isn't known by new customers,,,they see $15 for 1 seed and say no thanks and I don't blame them. If you are selling 2 seeds advertise as such. I keep promoting you guys and people see the prices and pass not knowing.Just my $0.02 Cdn.
I totally agree. I found out about the extras before ordering and everyone loves free stuff but it would definately help to know about the extras in each pack as a new customer. Personally I would rather see a cheaper price per bean than have "extras" just so it's clear..

Yep!! A strange plant to grow and quite surprising for me. She started out looking like Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree with small, Indica leaves. The leaves remained Indica in shape throughout the grow. She is a big girls that will run approx 100 days and has multiple large, fluffy buds with a ton of resin and unreal aroma. I’m thinking she will go 4-7 zips depending on the bud density but there many there. She did foxtail but every bud on the plant foxtailed so I don’t believe it was environmental. Temps consistently at 25C and lights at 50cm. I don’t really care about the foxtailing so i am really looking forward to trying her out. View attachment 1084640

Spot on man. Yours is looking great!!

Anyone else had problems with Sour Livers germination/seedlings? I just ended up with one viable plant from a pack of 5 seeds (details in my journal). In the same grow I got 100% success from Chemdogging and Fantasmo seeds so I deffo think I got a bad batch of Sour Livers. They were very small seeds and one was almost white. While I'm here, and moaning, please sort out your UK website guys, it's been the same for a loooong time and could do with some news strains etc, And online payments would be good too - bitcoin is great but debit/credit cards are 100% necessary too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back