Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe change the title to customer service/good feedback thread because anytime someone gives their personal feedback/opinion a certain number of members feel the need to run to Mephisto’s defense. Some seem to take things personal when others are just offering their thoughts. Isn’t that what this thread is for? Good and bad? It was just a few suggestions that some gave and then the usual knee jerk reaction from some, baffles me.
This! This is a feedback thread.. I understand AFN is all about everything positive and nothing negative but then it's not feedback, it's just compliments..

It's hard to give nessicary bad feedback when theres so many defensive fanboys and nobody from the actual company speaking for themselves..

It's just unfortunate that some people are quite insulting when giving bad feedback.. but that's business! People get frantic when theres a lot of money on the line..

I would take the word fanboy back because I have to admit I am one, I'm checking their instagram and afn every day! I buy lots of their stuff and even night owls new line.. but im also a realist..

This is a Customer Service..feedback thread:
As such it will receive positive and negative feed back.

Anyone who doesn't understand that will be banned from the thread.

Simple:

If a Customer Complains...leave it for @stan_mephisto to Answer;

He is the Only person Qualified to reply for Mephisto in this thread.

Members who consider themselves fans might like to appreciate if they Flam on people with genuine complaints..it makes them Harder for Stan to Fix.

On the other hand..If Stan picks up your complaint...we will not stand for members repeatedly shouting in thread about it.
That amounts to bullying..and we have a site wide zero tolerance policy.

And...we Only Deal with members who were AFN Members when they bought Mephisto seeds.
Not people who only sign in to Complain.

If you weren't an AFN Member..put your Complaint into the place your purchased through..:toke:

I. Love. Mephisto. Genetics.... I dont care about all the other stuff,if they have the seeds that i want,I'm buying them!!! Cash or cc they will get my order...
1564668881488646032979302688003.jpg

Can I send dollar to the US and receive to the UK? Happy to pay postage!

Can I send dollar to the US and receive to the UK? Happy to pay postage!
Uk has alternative payment methods, bank transfer is the preferred method there.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

3 meph strains went from rapid rooters into soil last night:
1 sour crack (3.5 jars cured remaining but can never have enough of this girl)
1 sour stomper
1 forum stomper

Yay me!! Especially for sour stomper. Gosh I miss her!! Hopefully forum stomper is as good or better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not successful with my sour crack seeds, effed em up right outta the gate. And that makes me real sadface now cause ive seen some fantastic looking plants and not gonna lie, wouldnt mind some more of that quick turn around time!
Good luck with your 3 new babies!

Any of you all grown the 24 carat? Wonder what the smoke effect is like. I don't see too many 24 carat grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back