Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as genetics is stable and good like all this time,As Long I recive my orders without hussle,I dont give a f... About all this bi*chin..Pardon my french And I'm just meph consumer not fanboy or similar..

I'm definately going to grab the new sativa strains from mephisto! In the mean time incase you didnt know.. night owl seeds curated by gbd/daz one of the mephisto breeders is a new seed company. Theres only 3 strains released so far. A blue magoo bx2 auto (dynasty) , a cheech wizard auto (bodhi) and finally a sativa auto zamaldelica (ace). Zamaldelica express is a sativa auto 4 years in the making and its getting amazing reviews and its bred with mephisto genetics by a mephisto breeder..... link... https://www.theseedbazaar.com/online-store/Night-Owl-Seeds-c35203098

The seed bazaar is legit! I'm pretty sure its daz himself who's sending it anyways it's like a co-op non profit seedbank..

Edit. There is a few limited f1 crosses with those strains. I just meant "catalog" strains..

I wasn't aware of Night Owl.. thanks for the link.

I have extended the US Summer Sale until next week weekend!

Freebies are still MBAP x 3BOG and Skywalker x 3BOG while supplies last.

Special Bonus BITCOIN Freebie is Double Grape x 3BOG

10% Off the following strains

24 carat

Ripley's OG

4 Assed Monkey

3 Bears OG

Forum Stomper

Samsquanch

Sour Stomper

Sweet and Sour

Ghost Toof

Payments options are still cash and bitcoin only for the time being. We of course hope to be up with credit cards soon as well as new seeds. Please snag up any limted editions you are interested in, I am trying to clear them out to make room for new seeds.

Questions and Comments are welcome.

Stan

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

24 carat

Ripley's OG

4 Assed Monkey

3 Bears OG

Forum Stomper

Samsquanch

Sour Stomper

Sweet and Sour

Ghost Toof

Payments options are still cash and bitcoin only for the time being. We of course hope to be up with credit cards soon as well as new seeds. Please snag up any limted editions you are interested in, I am trying to clear them out to make room for new seeds.

Stan

Hey I spent enough for the 15 freebies and I didn’t get any MBAP x 3BOG, I got 10 Skywalker x 3BOG and 5 DGx3bog, and I also got 5 seeds (can’t remember which right now) that are really pale white, but regular sized, is that common and should still germ? Another 3 pack was also extremely small but there were 6 of them instead of 5. I still have one more $200 order to place and was wondering if I could possibly buy or exchange for the mbap x 3BOG? And can I opt for regular freebies instead of these specials since I already have a them? I’ve tried contacting via email and IG with no response before. Also any info on these specials, what F gen are they? Thanks

All freebies are f1 crosses.

Yes i can swap your freebie on your next order, i just need an order number to make myself a note. Im usually pretty good about catching these, but sometimes they slip through.

Yo man @stan_mephisto . Down to my last 3.5 of forum stomper. And I gotta give you guys some credit.

I had a stringy one and it grew some nice tight sweet smelling buds. That I love opening the jar and just sniffing. Sweet cookie dough a hint of mint and just a little dank.

Smoke puts me in the perfect spot. I'd say 30 sativa and 70 indica.

Burns nice and slow.

1565378917634535291632.jpg

24 carat

Ripley's OG

4 Assed Monkey

3 Bears OG

Forum Stomper

Samsquanch

Sour Stomper

Sweet and Sour

Ghost Toof

Stan

Howdy Stan. Thanks for the wonderful genetics and taking care of us meph heads.

No plans to stop sour stomper?? Right? Hope not!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its shown at checkout

Hum - For some reason I’m not seeing that option - even when I hit bitcoin logo nothing happens .....

Screen Pics Attached

Thank you

Attachments

• 424C56C8-08CE-4D69-9A48-DDF419AD2D64.png
    424C56C8-08CE-4D69-9A48-DDF419AD2D64.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 124
  • BFD528A7-A93D-4825-8E28-BC18345EBF85.png
    BFD528A7-A93D-4825-8E28-BC18345EBF85.png
    99 KB · Views: 129
  • 4220CA60-7EB2-4187-8D04-E9BF171A1E6F.png
    4220CA60-7EB2-4187-8D04-E9BF171A1E6F.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 129