Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Ghostman. The 24 carat looks very good to me and seems to be the most medical strain from Mephisto Genetics. This is what im looking for. Heavy indica :pass:
No problem at all and thanks for the rep it's appreciated. All the mephisto genetics are fire you won't be let down by any of them. There's a lot of sativa, indica hybrids they sell. Mephisto is the only seeds i use now there generous and genetics are on point. I have 11 mephisto strains it's hard to pick what I want to grow next because there all so good. 24 carat is a good one you won't be let down. Happy growing bro.

Dudes, finally getting to access my seeds, mailbox owner (relative) was unexpectedly out of town. Will touch my precious in the next 30 minutes or so.. They were delivered Monday, so no fault on Mephistos' end. Just a bunch of crap ass luck, lol.

I'm doing the freebie dance in anticipation.

All hail mephisto. My 710 order had some hick ups UT arrived today paid for 2 got 21 because of the delay. So so happy I have only order from them since discovered them and my allegiance paid of once again wow.

Attachments

• 20160725_164603.jpg
    20160725_164603.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 64
All hail mephisto. My 710 order had some hick ups UT arrived today paid for 2 got 21 because of the delay. So so happy I have only order from them since discovered them and my allegiance paid of once again wow.

Yeah that is the legendary @mephisto customer service, man you guys rock

@mephisto or @gbd can you guys explain the amount of soil to use in your mix and stuff? I want to order some but dunno how to use it or what water or PH to use etc....thanks guys

I know there are instructions with the soil and I can't remember 100% but it's like one tablespoon per gallon of soil or something like that...mix it all together before dropping seed. It goes a long ways and so far seems to work really damn well. I have some going in it now... Can't remember if it says ph to use but a little goes a long way...

i know when I used it I had something like 2.5 to 3 gallons of soil in that size of a pot with one pack of stuff but uncertain how its distributed today. prolly closer to 2.5 gallons actually. but I could be remembering it wrong. works nicely I gotta say though.

I know there are instructions with the soil and I can't remember 100% but it's like one tablespoon per gallon of soil or something like that...mix it all together before dropping seed. It goes a long ways and so far seems to work really damn well. I have some going in it now... Can't remember if it says ph to use but a little goes a long way...
i know when I used it I had something like 2.5 to 3 gallons of soil in that size of a pot with one pack of stuff but uncertain how its distributed today. prolly closer to 2.5 gallons actually. but I could be remembering it wrong. works nicely I gotta say though.
Thanks guys! Much appreciated. In Trying to learn organics and get a nice add water and tea only soil made up....I work at my local grow shop so my amendment possibilities are almost endless....and I get everything dirt cheap. So I'll b studying all evening, specially your threads EOF, I really love everything I see of yours here and over at autoflower portal man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back