Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto yous really changed what I used to think of autos your genetics are fire I can really say I rather grow just your genetics and autos only since I got my hands on your beans. Mitch and Daz always helped with everything I needed in a timely manner. Sometimes it seems hes awake 24 hours a day answering questions. And the freebies dam there the only company that doubles your order in freebies they really care about us. Thanks mephisto for everything. And for the people that are thinking of buying stop thinking and just buy you won't be let down.

I didnt want to break that pretty piggy seal. But i did and you are right. Both were 5 packs and i also got some chem bubnly seeds.. Tottally stoked even more now. Thanks for the heads up!
You don't have to break the seal there not heat sealed all you have to do is open the baggie. I told you bro they always give a extra freebie I got heisenhounds as mine. Chem Bubbly is a good strain your gonna love it. It's crazy how mephisto doubles your order in freebies right. Mephisto is my only connect from now on. And happy growing bro.

You don't have to break the seal there not heat sealed all you have to do is open the baggie. I told you bro they always give a extra freebie I got heisenhounds as mine. Chem Bubbly is a good strain your gonna love it. It's crazy how mephisto doubles your order in freebies right. Mephisto is my only connect from now on. And happy growing bro.

Thanks brother. I am very suprised and happy with the extra seeds. Just proves that they are a great provider who is focused on an all around positive experience.

I am very thankful of their presence here at AFN. Otherwise, I would have never been exposed to the line.

Thanks again Mitch and Daz! Two green thumbs up.

Thanks brother. I am very suprised and happy with the extra seeds. Just proves that they are a great provider who is focused on an all around positive experience.

I am very thankful of their presence here at AFN. Otherwise, I would have never been exposed to the line.

Thanks again Mitch and Daz! Two green thumbs up.
Yea there top notch seeds with top notch people they help in anyway they can and some places don't even want to help that's how you know there about there custimers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back