Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 3 bears OG, Tyrone special, sodk and fantasmo.
Not a bad choice your gonna have some fire when it's said and done. I got a 3 pack of each s.o.d.k, sour bubblin crack, skywalker, auto blues and hubbabubbasmellascope. Cant wait to get these amazing beans in the ground.

Well I give a big A+ for customer service. Ordered 2 chem city blues and recieved 4 chem city + 3 white chem. I did over pay a little due to exchange rate but mitch advised me of this and said it would be made up for in beans. What can I say, I am more than happy.

:cheers: cheers0

Well I give a big A+ for customer service. Ordered 2 chem city blues and recieved 4 chem city + 3 white chem. I did over pay a little due to exchange rate but mitch advised me of this and said it would be made up for in beans. What can I say, I am more than happy.

:cheers: cheers0
5 5Got mine today with five heisenhounds. Thanks mephisto.

5 5Got mine today with five heisenhounds. Thanks mephisto.

I still don't have miiiinnne but I ordered Monday and I know Daz is dealin with some fires, so I know they will get here. I am kinda concerned I haven't gotten a shipped emaiIl yet though. Oh well I cant pop them for another month so I know they will get here!

I still don't have miiiinnne but I ordered Monday and I know Daz is dealin with some fires, so I know they will get here. I am kinda concerned I haven't gotten a shipped emaiIl yet though. Oh well I cant pop them for another month so I know they will get here!
Don't worry Daz said how the orders came In he will ship them out so if you ordered on monday you were at the end of the people that ordered. You'll prob get email on Monday saying shipped. If your concerned email Daz he always emails back by end of day. But I say don't sweat it they will be coming soon.

Just noticed this, customer service from mephisto is top notch placed an order for 3 24 carats was told there would be a slight delay with my order and they would throw in some freebies for the wait, this was ok I wasn't in any rush. Order arrived opened up the envelope seen 3 packs my 24 carats skyler White and Tyrone special I was over the moon with this. Then I opened each packet maybe a few days later to my surprise I had 5 24carats and 2 packs of 3 with the Tyrones and skyler Whites (thought it would be single seeds)

Waiting on 2 of the 24c popping their heads up as we speak and wondering what my next mephisto order will be.

Never expected to get nearly 4 times what I ordered for the short wait and was kept up to date with the order 12/10 customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back