Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
superb quick service to the uk from mephisto fellas again,i ordered chemdogging and was secretly hoping id get white chem as freebies.........

i got them :yay: .........its like my fav present at xmas.

thanks to everyone at mephisto, best service an genetics around :thumbsup:.

superb quick service to the uk from mephisto fellas again,i ordered chemdogging and was secretly hoping id get white chem as freebies.........

How is the thc in those? I am very interested.
I'm tired if the Dutch.

White Chem is going to be Fire I'm guessing, two of their most potent strains, surprised this cross is only coming out now but they do say the best things are worth waiting for

Order was: 3x Deep blue C, 3x Fantasmo ... got 5 of each + 5 sour blues + 1 walter white...Amazing company..But most of you already know that :D

Lurking though here i see some talk about an illuminati restock..How many more weeks until that!?!

Anyways, cheers & thanks to mitch and daz

White Chem is going to be Fire I'm guessing, two of their most potent strains, surprised this cross is only coming out now but they do say the best things are worth waiting for
may even run the white chem freebies instead of the chemdogging ......... nice dilema :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back