Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good I think grape crinkle will be in my next order. 3 bears og I think will be my next grow along with sour stomper X walter white.
My next grow I'm doing Sour crack, 3 bears, and one of the alien strains, and from the portal I'm doing black stone, nashira, and amnesia stone 99.

My next grow I'm doing Sour crack, 3 bears, and one of the alien strains, and from the portal I'm doing black stone, nashira, and amnesia stone 99.
Yea that sounds like a good round. Dam I wish I had as much room as you but hopefully soon I can addon some extra space. Yea I think I'm gonna grow some dark devil and some barneys farm sweet tooth next round to. Have you ever grown sweet tooth. If so how was it it says it's supposed to be a huge yeilder.

I've never done sweet tooth before.
Yea that sounds like a good round. Dam I wish I had as much room as you but hopefully soon I can addon some extra space. Yea I think I'm gonna grow some dark devil and some barneys farm sweet tooth next round to. Have you ever grown sweet tooth. If so how was it it says it's supposed to be a huge yeilder.

I've never done sweet tooth before.
Have you done any dinafem seeds I have blue cheese, white widow xxl, and critical plus all autos but wasn't sure if I wanted to put in this coming round because I don't know many people that grew them. If you grown any dinafem how are they are they good auto genetics vi know there photo seeds are good just not sure about there autos.

Just received my super soil mix today was emptying the box and reading the box my dog just on the bed n grabs the freebie been searching like crazy lol .. somewhere in this house is some ss x ww

Just received my super soil mix today was emptying the box and reading the box my dog just on the bed n grabs the freebie been searching like crazy lol .. somewhere in this house is some ss x ww
Oh nooooooooo!!

I would like to extend a big thank you to the mephisto crew for all the work you guys do. Just amazing genetics and breeding practices. I'm smoking on my first batch I grew from mephisto and I love them all so far and I have so many more to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back