Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam you got a lot of light you prop got a bigger area than me I just got 2 600w marshydro and a 8 bulb 4ft t5 light for edition Al light and sometimes to veg.
I have 2 spaces. One for photos and one for autos soon to be filled with mephistos! After this current grow is done. Lol I also have 2 t5's that I never use.

I have 2 spaces. One for photos and one for autos soon to be filled with mephistos! After this current grow is done. Lol I also have 2 t5's that I never use.
Yea I wish I had that kinda room I would be in heaven hopefully in the near future. Yea alot of people think autos such then I send them to this site and there like where can I get some lol. But I do say mephistos know what there doing.

I actually use led bro but yea I used to use mh first then switch to hps. You should do just fine you seem to know what your doing.
Awesome , I was thinking of switching to led but like I said before I'm kind of old school. Leds used to have great veg but lack the finishing power. I have heard they are way better now and actually beat out HI lights. Pretty expensive thou

Yea there expensive but marshydro has real good deals on there led. When you order the soil how many bags did you order and how many free seeds did they give I think I might order some tomorrow not sure yet tho.

Yea there expensive but marshydro has real good deals on there led. When you order the soil how many bags did you order and how many free seeds did they give I think I might order some tomorrow not sure yet tho.
I'll check out mars bro. I ordered 3 bags got 5 free white chem , their newiest strain free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back