Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tag you in the grow I'm going to make it today because their heads popped this morning when I checked before I left for work! Crinkle and sour blues.
Yea do that. Right now I got candy kush going. The thing that sucks next week I got to go away for a week and don't trust girl to water and do everything right I trying to teach her but hopefully all goes well and I come back to live plants and not dead.

Lol yea me to I have probably 20-30 strains that I got before I started to order from straight from mephisto. You got a email I can email you about something cuz you can't do it on here if not its good. Yea I have marshydro led what brand you got and wattage bro.
2 600w mars hydros, 2 96 reflectors and 3 300w vipar spectras.

No I haven't I was checking it out I think I gonna give a try. Let me know what you think of it if I don't get by time you use it. Yea I ordered toofless alien , 3 bears og and sour hound and got white chem free. What's your favorite mephisto strain. Have you ever grown toofless alien and if so how was it.
Hey brother I actually have never grown any autos before. I have only done photos for the past few years. I went to my buddies house a few months ago and he had some ripleys og from mephistos. I haven't had auto bud for a few years and back then it was lacking in thc. But wow!!! It's come a long ways. After that I was hooked. Just need to hone in my skills. I'll keep u up dated on my grow with this soil bro

Dam you got a lot of light you prop got a bigger area than me I just got 2 600w marshydro and a 8 bulb 4ft t5 light for edition Al light and sometimes to veg.

Hey brother I actually have never grown any autos before. I have only done photos for the past few years. I went to my buddies house a few months ago and he had some ripleys og from mephistos. I haven't had auto bud for a few years and back then it was lacking in thc. But wow!!! It's come a long ways. After that I was hooked. Just need to hone in my skills. I'll keep u up dated on my grow with this soil bro
Yea that would be great man and learning is the thing I'm not to into it yet either I still getting my skill up. I came from photoperiod to but autos are so quick and you can get great yeild if you let them do there thing. And the super soil it says all you have to do is water if so how can you screw up lol.

Yea that would be great man and learning is the thing I'm not to into it yet either I still getting my skill up. I came from photoperiod to but autos are so quick and you can get great yeild if you let them do there thing. And the super soil it says all you have to do is water if so how can you screw up lol.
Haha word bro, I want to get into them gently with all the help I can get lol. I heard u can get 4 ounces per plant on the ripleys. I have 18 Ripley og and 5 white chem and 5 auto blues. I hope to figure them out before I destroy them all haha.

Haha word bro, I want to get into them gently with all the help I can get lol. I heard u can get 4 ounces per plant on the ripleys. I have 18 Ripley og and 5 white chem and 5 auto blues. I hope to figure them out before I destroy them all haha.
Yea I say there the best autoflowering genetics that you can get. And you have enough seeds to have a nice grow going. If you ever have a question ask I might be able to help like I said I still honing in my skill but I know pretty much and never had a really bad from yet.

Yea I say there the best autoflowering genetics that you can get. And you have enough seeds to have a nice grow going. If you ever have a question ask I might be able to help like I said I still honing in my skill but I know pretty much and never had a really bad from yet.
Thanks man, have u ever gotten more then 2 ounces per plant with mephisto ? Just curious. I have gotten very close to one pound plants with photos but that was with dwc and 160 days haha

Thanks man, have u ever gotten more then 2 ounces per plant with mephisto ? Just curious. I have gotten very close to one pound plants with photos but that was with dwc and 160 days haha
Yea two grows ago about I got like 2.75 ounces from the illuminati #3 and had other grows with ripleys where I got on average about 60 grams a plant. But I had some others not from mephisto only get 45 grams and some less it just depends on genetics and that you don't stunt growth with nutes or over watering. But that super soil says all you have to do is water that takes a lot of mistakes that can happen out of the equation. I think you will do all right just don't expect so much first grow and it will turn out to be better than what you thought that's what I did.

Yea two grows ago about I got like 2.75 ounces from the illuminati #3 and had other grows with ripleys where I got on average about 60 grams a plant. But I had some others not from mephisto only get 45 grams and some less it just depends on genetics and that you don't stunt growth with nutes or over watering. But that super soil says all you have to do is water that takes a lot of mistakes that can happen out of the equation. I think you will do all right just don't expect so much first grow and it will turn out to be better than what you thought that's what I did.
Agreed man. Do u run mh for a few weeks then switch to hps or stay hps for the entire grow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back