Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What seeds did you order bro forgot to ask you that yesterday. What's your fave mephisto genetics strain. How do you grow in soil, hydro or what.
I'm not sure of a favorite yet because that was my first order with them, but I'll let you know after a while lol. I got grape crinkle, sour blues, 3 bears, heisenberg, Hubbabubba, sour bubblin crack, and blue cush. I made a new order yesterday, so I'll be getting other strains soon. I grow in soil with 3gal fabric pots. I have oxy pots too that are 5.5 gal but I won't be using them till winter because of stupid bugs!

I'll just drop a quick line.

I ordered a 7 pack of AvT and they gave me 5 freebies! On top of that, I got an AFN discount, AND my package showed up 3 days later. I don't have a single complaint. I seriously cannot wait to drop these seeds, and hope to see an F2 version dropped soon since these are limited. These girls look to be frosty and healthy producers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of a favorite yet because that was my first order with them, but I'll let you know after a while lol. I got grape crinkle, sour blues, 3 bears, heisenberg, Hubbabubba, sour bubblin crack, and blue cush. I made a new order yesterday, so I'll be getting other strains soon. I grow in soil with 3gal fabric pots. I have oxy pots too that are 5.5 gal but I won't be using them till winter because of stupid bugs!
Oh your ballen stocking up on there strains. When I get the money I am to but think I gonna wait intill the next illuminati drop he said it will prob be in like 6 weeks or so. What kinda lights do you use led or hps.

Just paid for my next one I got sour crack, toofless alien, alien vs triangle, and more grape crinkle.
Yea bro that's what's up I have so many seeds other than mephist I prob have enough for years to come but I can't help to buy more I'm my own seed bank lol. Let me know how grape crinkle goes that was one of the ones I was gonna buy.

I'll just drop a quick line.

I ordered a 7 pack of AvT and they gave me 5 freebies! On top of that, I got an AFN discount, AND my package showed up 3 days later. I don't have a single complaint. I seriously cannot wait to drop these seeds, and hope to see an F2 version dropped soon since these are limited. These girls look to be frosty and healthy producers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea me to mine shipped on Friday and I got it on Monday I couldn't believe how fast it shipped. What freebie strain did you get.

Oh your ballen stocking up on there strains. When I get the money I am to but think I gonna wait intill the next illuminati drop he said it will prob be in like 6 weeks or so. What kinda lights do you use led or hps.
Lol I use leds. I have way too many seeds! Haha I wish I had found mephisto and the portal sooner. I think I'm just going to stick with these two from now on.

Yea bro that's what's up I have so many seeds other than mephist I prob have enough for years to come but I can't help to buy more I'm my own seed bank lol. Let me know how grape crinkle goes that was one of the ones I was gonna buy.
I'll tag you in the grow I'm going to make it today because their heads popped this morning when I checked before I left for work! Crinkle and sour blues.

Lol I use leds. I have way too many seeds! Haha I wish I had found mephisto and the portal sooner. I think I'm just going to stick with these two from now on.
Lol yea me to I have probably 20-30 strains that I got before I started to order from straight from mephisto.. Yea I have marshydro led what brand you got and wattage bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back