Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first order today after seeing all these beautiful strains I knew I had to have some myself! Shipping took less than a week. The ordering process was different for me, but Mitch was so patient and helped me with my confusion lol. Thank you Mitch! Freebies were much more than I expected (you guys are awesome! ). I'd recommend to anyone! Already have a grape crinkle soaking!!

Please start a grow log for your Grape Crinkle. Are you doing soil or hydro? Would love to see another grower do a Grape Crinkle in a DWC bubble bucket so I have something to compare mine to.

Just got my first order today after seeing all these beautiful strains I knew I had to have some myself! Shipping took less than a week. The ordering process was different for me, but Mitch was so patient and helped me with my confusion lol. Thank you Mitch! Freebies were much more than I expected (you guys are awesome! ). I'd recommend to anyone! Already have a grape crinkle soaking!!
Grape crinkle is soooooo frostyttyyyyyyy
I just started another one and j never do that! It's just to beautiful and smells like grape yogurt very creamy and floral with a very small hint of latex delicious!

Please start a grow log for your Grape Crinkle. Are you doing soil or hydro? Would love to see another grower do a Grape Crinkle in a DWC bubble bucket so I have something to compare mine to.
Sorry I do soil bro. I will be starting a grow log for it though. I've been wondering if it can handle main-lining. I probably won't try it with this one I just want to get a feel for it first. I know I'm going to top it though.

I want to find a strain that smells like fruit loops or skittles. Any mephisto strains come close to that?

I'm not complaining. Maybe I'll get something else on my next order, but I'm happy with the ones I got this time :) I'm about to make another order.
Yea Yea either Yea either way Yea either way they Yea either way they got Yea either way they got the best genetics. Can't wait till tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back