Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
recieved my order monday... Hands down the best customer service in the cannabis industry!!! If there is any issues these guys make it right
unbelievable how fast there communication is. Stoked is an understatement. thank you mephisto genetics.

Awesome customer service, order arrived super fast, and keeping contact not an issue at all, I ordered deep blue c, well be my second grow after I finish this akr off. Thank you @mephisto

i cant believe how amazing mephistos team is 3 days got my second order. tons of freebies. Mephisto is the real deal. nothing but love and amazing vibes to you guys! stoked to see what this super soil does. have so many choices cant even pick were to start. goodvibes

i cant believe how amazing mephistos team is 3 days got my second order. tons of freebies. Mephisto is the real deal. nothing but love and amazing vibes to you guys! stoked to see what this super soil does. have so many choices cant even pick were to start. goodvibes
When your stuff shipped what time of day was it and are you in usa. Mine supposed to ship today but no tracking number yet or anything.

When your stuff shipped what time of day was it and are you in usa. Mine supposed to ship today but no tracking number yet or anything.
Check your junk mail it might be in there it seems to go there for some reason. One time I got my package before my tracking lol

Check your junk mail it might be in there it seems to go there for some reason. One time I got my package before my tracking lol
Yea I did check nothing was there. I was thinking it could still ship today if it's coming from california or somewhere over there because there 3 hours behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back