Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first order today after seeing all these beautiful strains I knew I had to have some myself! Shipping took less than a week. The ordering process was different for me, but Mitch was so patient and helped me with my confusion lol. Thank you Mitch! Freebies were much more than I expected (you guys are awesome! ). I'd recommend to anyone! Already have a grape crinkle soaking!!

Another great transaction with Mephisto... ordered a small pack of GBD soil ammendment and it was here in a few days even off the end of the road as we are. And free seeds too! Sour stomper + walter white. Anyone grown these babies out?

Just got my first order today after seeing all these beautiful strains I knew I had to have some myself! Shipping took less than a week. The ordering process was different for me, but Mitch was so patient and helped me with my confusion lol. Thank you Mitch! Freebies were much more than I expected (you guys are awesome! ). I'd recommend to anyone! Already have a grape crinkle soaking!!
What freebies did you get bro my order coming in tomorrow can't wait.

I got extras of all the ones I ordered. I got 11 freebies. I ordered 7 strains but 3 of those I only ordered 1 seed.
Yea I ordered 3 strains I guess you get free of what you order plus a free strain for the regular freebies they really hook you up its like two orders you get at the end witch is awsome I'll never go anywhere else.

Yea I ordered 3 strains I guess you get free of what you order plus a free strain for the regular freebies they really hook you up its like two orders you get at the end witch is awsome I'll never go anywhere else.
I didn't get any other strains other than what I ordered.

Oh that's weird you usually get standard freebies of what there giving that month but maybe since you were already getting 11 free that you didn't get it.

Oh that's weird you usually get standard freebies of what there giving that month but maybe since you were already getting 11 free that you didn't get it.
I'm not complaining. Maybe I'll get something else on my next order, but I'm happy with the ones I got this time :) I'm about to make another order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back