Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my package today it was shipped Friday I can't believe how fast shipping was. Thanks mephisto genetics for everything and for the freebies of white chem I don't know anything about that strain anyone that's got info on auto strain let me know. Again thanks mephisto.

Got my package today it was shipped Friday I can't believe how fast shipping was. Thanks mephisto genetics for everything and for the freebies of white chem I don't know anything about that strain anyone that's got info on auto strain let me know. Again thanks mephisto.
Never mind I was told by mitch that they are walter whites crossed with chemdogging and that there new so there's no info about they yet but I will be sure to let everyone know when I get these puppies started. Everyone tell me what is your favorite all time mephisto genetics strain I would like to know what other people's favorites are mine is illuminati #3 sodk X alien I have a few left still saving for a special occasion.

Never mind I was told by mitch that they are walter whites crossed with chemdogging and that there new so there's no info about they yet but I will be sure to let everyone know when I get these puppies started. Everyone tell me what is your favorite all time mephisto genetics strain I would like to know what other people's favorites are mine is illuminati #3 sodk X alien I have a few left still saving for a special occasion.
I got the same ones bro, can't wait to get them living. I'm putting mine in thier super soil mix. Can't wait!!

Yea I gonna get this babies going after this round is over its pretty cool to get a strain that the haven't released. What seeds did you buy.

Yea I gonna get this babies going after this round is over its pretty cool to get a strain that the haven't released. What seeds did you buy.
I got these ones when I ordered their super soil as a freebie. I have 5 blues 18 ripleys and 5 of these new ones. Have u ever used this super soil?

I got these ones when I ordered their super soil as a freebie. I have 5 blues 18 ripleys and 5 of these new ones. Have u ever used this super soil?
No I haven't I was checking it out I think I gonna give a try. Let me know what you think of it if I don't get by time you use it. Yea I ordered toofless alien , 3 bears og and sour hound and got white chem free. What's your favorite mephisto strain. Have you ever grown toofless alien and if so how was it.

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)
walter white is my fav.
:pighug:
walter white is my fav.
:pighug:
yea thats one strain I never grown. I just got the new never grown walter white crossed with chemdogging cant wait to see how those turn out since there untested. About how big did your walter whites get are they good yeilders compared to other mephisto genetics strains let me know.

I got extras of all the ones I ordered. I got 11 freebies. I ordered 7 strains but 3 of those I only ordered 1 seed.
What seeds did you order bro forgot to ask you that yesterday. What's your fave mephisto genetics strain. How do you grow in soil, hydro or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back