Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually priced pretty cheap at about $3/gallon if you spend around $10 on a bag of soil to mix it in. Now I definitely gotta order some. I better get some more seeds while I'm at it. :smoking:

It's actually priced pretty cheap at about $3/gallon if you spend around $10 on a bag of soil to mix it in. Now I definitely gotta order some. I better get some more seeds while I'm at it. :smoking:
The free seeds paid for the soil mix :d5:
Also you can mix it per gallon of soil so you don't have to mix a whole bag at once if you don't feel the urge to or if you want to try different base soils with it. I was going to just mix a whole 1.5 cubic feet but I might go the other route since I'm taking some time off shortly don't want it all to sit in the soil though it wouldn't hurt any.
I'm trying to eliminate every last fungus gnat before I do my trial or else I'd start one now. I don't want to risk them causing issues.

Have to say I really enjoyed my first order with Mephisto genetics. Everything went smooth and fast and got my beans in just three days. The only thing I might change is the shipping material, maybe use bubble envelopes or some thing. The box my beans was shipped in came ripped open like there was something heavy sat on it. I'm very thankful to be part of the Mephisto experience. Thanks Mitch and the Mephisto team.

Well another Mephisto order placed...think I may qualify for partial ownership now [emoji12]
Next round should be a new test with all the different soils I've ordered, and the new light and tent...I think I have a problem. Good thing I joined this support group to help me out...
AFN Anonymous [emoji869]

Well another Mephisto order placed...think I may qualify for partial ownership now [emoji12]
Next round should be a new test with all the different soils I've ordered, and the new light and tent...I think I have a problem. Good thing I joined this support group to help me out...
AFN Anonymous [emoji869]

My name is Mitch and I'm an afn-aholic... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back