Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh where to start @mephisto is amazing. I ordered 7 sodk and 7 HBBSS I got 10+ of each plus 8 white chems and a freebie Walter white so long story short they basically doubled my order. NO other seed breeder or company does this, oh and they got here in 2 day yes two days. They have a us based distribution hub.

@68grasshopper i am having a hard time finding info on the white Chem though and now u have me stoked, what's the crosses here it could be like 4 things lol

Oh where to start @mephisto is amazing. I ordered 7 sodk and 7 HBBSS I got 10+ of each plus 8 white chems and a freebie Walter white so long story short they basically doubled my order. NO other seed breeder or company does this, oh and they got here in 2 day yes two days. They have a us based distribution hub.

@68grasshopper i am having a hard time finding info on the white Chem though and now u have me stoked, what's the crosses here it could be like 4 things lol
Hey I got white chem to as a freebie I asked mitch about it he said it's new never been grown. He said it is a mix of walter white X chemdogging. This strain should be awsome I gonna grow it out soon my self. Yea and mephisto are the best you always get like double the order it's crazy.

I just saw that @Ronin is doing a couple of these and so is @StarBright both are new babies so I am stoked to see them grown cause um yeah WWXChemdogging yeaaah buddy
Yea I'm watching StarBright grow she is good. I plan on planting my sour stomper X walter white and my walter white X chemdogging in the next month or so.

Thanks Mitch for the amazing Ambigram shirt:worship::worship::worship:
ambigram.JPG

It made getting older a bit more tolerable.:thumbsup:
Thanks again for everything you guys do:cheers:

High first time poster here, I ordered 3 Alien vs Triangle to try Mephisto Gens for the first time, well happy when I received an extra cpl of AvsT & even better got 3 heisenhounds!

Grown all but 2 AvsT out, all very nicely nicely thankyou very much! Bill and Mitch were also patient and helpful with any queries I had(about their Grape strains).

So yeah, Mephisto - you guys deserve all the credit going for your CS. Cheers from Scotland. ;)

Heisy - IMG_20160708_173347.jpg

High first time poster here, I ordered 3 Alien vs Triangle to try Mephisto Gens for the first time, well happy when I received an extra cpl of AvsT & even better got 3 heisenhounds!

Grown all but 2 AvsT out, all very nicely nicely thankyou very much! Bill and Mitch were also patient and helpful with any queries I had(about their Grape strains).

So yeah, Mephisto - you guys deserve all the credit going for your CS. Cheers from Scotland. ;)

Heisy - View attachment 600468
Nice work gotta gotta say that's some fine looking bud for sure. So for your first order it met expectations. There the best in my mind hands down the only strains I grow now. Happy growing to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back