Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this, customer service from mephisto is top notch placed an order for 3 24 carats was told there would be a slight delay with my order and they would throw in some freebies for the wait, this was ok I wasn't in any rush. Order arrived opened up the envelope seen 3 packs my 24 carats skyler White and Tyrone special I was over the moon with this. Then I opened each packet maybe a few days later to my surprise I had 5 24carats and 2 packs of 3 with the Tyrones and skyler Whites (thought it would be single seeds)

Waiting on 2 of the 24c popping their heads up as we speak and wondering what my next mephisto order will be.

Never expected to get nearly 4 times what I ordered for the short wait and was kept up to date with the order 12/10 customer service

Yes indeed @mephisto is the industry standard when it comes to, well EVERYTHING lol

Just noticed this, customer service from mephisto is top notch placed an order for 3 24 carats was told there would be a slight delay with my order and they would throw in some freebies for the wait, this was ok I wasn't in any rush. Order arrived opened up the envelope seen 3 packs my 24 carats skyler White and Tyrone special I was over the moon with this. Then I opened each packet maybe a few days later to my surprise I had 5 24carats and 2 packs of 3 with the Tyrones and skyler Whites (thought it would be single seeds)

Waiting on 2 of the 24c popping their heads up as we speak and wondering what my next mephisto order will be.

Never expected to get nearly 4 times what I ordered for the short wait and was kept up to date with the order 12/10 customer service
Awesome!

Yea @mephisto has the best customer service I ever seen he replies to messages super fast and help me with any questions I had about there seeds. There genetics are top notch nothing compares to them what's so ever. Thanks mephisto for everything.

I mean there are a few other reputable seed companies.... But these mofo's are my family.... They get all my business. :crying:

I mean there are a few other reputable seed companies.... But these mofo's are my family.... They get all my business. :crying:
For sure there's good companies For sure there's good companies but For sure there's good companies but you said it right there like family they help out as much as they can and there genetics are spot on what they say Mephisto is my only source of seeds from now on.

Ordered my beans on 7-11, got them today. Pretty fast shipping even though there were some wildfires that forced a bit of lag.

This was my first order and i ordered 3 sodk and 3 hbbss. Was hoping to get some mystery mephisto seed thrown in as a bonus, but that didnt happen. I did get some stickers though.

Anyway, i got what I paid for and look forward to trying these. I have heard nothing but great things. Any disappointmemt i may have is on me, not mephisto. So anyone expecting to automatically get a freebie, dont!

(Read below.. I was incorrect on the freebie)

Last edited:
Ordered my beans on 7-11, got them today. Pretty fast shipping even though there were some wildfires that forced a bit of lag.

This was my first order and i ordered 3 sodk and 3 hbbss. Was hoping to get some mystery mephisto seed thrown in as a bonus, but that didnt happen. I did get some stickers though.

Anyway, i got what I paid for and look forward to trying these. I have heard nothing but great things. Any disappointmemt i may have is on me, not mephisto. So anyone expecting to automatically get a freebie, dont!
Check inside the bags that's where your extra freebies are you always get a extra strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back