Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the directions for use:

Autoflower Super Soil Mix

To use this, simply add One Scoop (Two Tablespoons) of mix per gallon of premium potting soil, preferably Roots Original. Blend the soil and mix until the ammendments are distributed throughout. This is now ready to use Autoflower Super Soil.

Layer the bottom half of your pot with the Autoflower Super Soil and the top half with unammended soil.

Plant, water, and enjoy the results!

*Additional Notes*

-Earthworm Castings are great! I use them at up to 30%

-This mix can be used with coco. Instead of having two layers, as described above, you should use three layers. Full strength Super Coco in the bottom 1/3rdof the pot (2 Tbs per gallon), 1/2 strength in the middle 1/3rd of the pot (1 Tbs per gallon), and straight coco in the top 1/3rd of the pot.

I'll get a thread specifically for questions up soon!
I am having great results thus far using this mix with roots original and ewc !!! Great addition to the best genetics out there
Here are the directions for use:

Autoflower Super Soil Mix

To use this, simply add One Scoop (Two Tablespoons) of mix per gallon of premium potting soil, preferably Roots Original. Blend the soil and mix until the ammendments are distributed throughout. This is now ready to use Autoflower Super Soil.

Layer the bottom half of your pot with the Autoflower Super Soil and the top half with unammended soil.

Plant, water, and enjoy the results!

*Additional Notes*

-Earthworm Castings are great! I use them at up to 30%

-This mix can be used with coco. Instead of having two layers, as described above, you should use three layers. Full strength Super Coco in the bottom 1/3rdof the pot (2 Tbs per gallon), 1/2 strength in the middle 1/3rd of the pot (1 Tbs per gallon), and straight coco in the top 1/3rd of the pot.

I'll get a thread specifically for questions up soon!
I have great results thus far with the super soil added to roots original and EWC great addition to the best genetics out there.

I've got some curing, but I'm stuck on the Sour Bubblin' Crack for now, as it "matured" first.

I ordered HBBS & SC, 3 each. Until now I had only opened the HBBS pack. There was 5 in there, 2 freebies. I assumed there would also be 5 SC. I just opened it up and found, not only 5 SC, but also 5 Sour Blues! That's right. 15 seeds. For the price of Six?!?!

This company is leading the pack, by far!
Look nowhere else, I know I won't!!!

I ordered HBBS & SC, 3 each. Until now I had only opened the HBBS pack. There was 5 in there, 2 freebies. I assumed there would also be 5 SC. I just opened it up and found, not only 5 SC, but also 5 Sour Blues! That's right. 15 seeds. For the price of Six?!?!

This company is leading the pack, by far!
Look nowhere else, I know I won't!!!
Nice surprise.

whelp,got my grape crinkle beans today and the shirt is killer,the stickers are killer since Im a sticker whore ad the beans? WOW guys n gals,dont get me started on how many of what I got..too many to count(ok not really but DAMN LOL)..I mean I have stuff thats gonna be sooo awesome to run! I mean WOW, juuust wow man. and of course as always Thank you VERY VERY much Mephisto Team :D extremely happy guy here!!

whelp,got my grape crinkle beans today and the shirt is killer,the stickers are killer since Im a sticker whore ad the beans? WOW guys n gals,dont get me started on how many of what I got..too many to count(ok not really but DAMN LOL)..I mean I have stuff thats gonna be sooo awesome to run! I mean WOW, juuust wow man. and of course as always Thank you VERY VERY much Mephisto Team :D extremely happy guy here!!
I'll be watching for sure, if you do a grow journal that is

if I do a grow journal? LOL just waking up man, but bro, I do like all kinds of threads. organics and uhh organics LOL! Living soils and manipulating leaf structures ,all kinds of fun. and I have a Mephisto thread too. Stone,Mephisto and some random beans is predominantly what I grow all year. meds AND rec smoke, awesome combo for me

if I do a grow journal? LOL just waking up man, but bro, I do like all kinds of threads. organics and uhh organics LOL! Living soils and manipulating leaf structures ,all kinds of fun. and I have a Mephisto thread too. Stone,Mephisto and some random beans is predominantly what I grow all year. meds AND rec smoke, awesome combo for me
Awesome man , I can't wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back