Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh next run i think i'll do half grape like 4 or so and a mixed bag of normal things LOL that grape is yummy man!! just yummy, you ca tell the work that went into that one for sure :D

ohh next run i think i'll do half grape like 4 or so and a mixed bag of normal things LOL that grape is yummy man!! just yummy, you ca tell the work that went into that one for sure :D

shit that is why I want the DOUBLE GRAPE mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I mean the grape crinkle is already so grapey, how could they possibly double that lol

The 17th ya say? in a cpl weeks eh? HMmmmm well then, I know where an order of beaner buddies is going to be placed. dbl grape? DUDE I cant even imagine a better grape than this,holy crap man.

Service is unreal told them no hurry was unable to place order around 2am this morning by 6:30 am a reply from Mitch I know when their busy it won't be like this but man that was fast order is placed I'm happy and have started my next order because it takes me a month to decide lol Can't wait to try these all you guys got me pumped up! Don't think I will be disappointed proof is in the pudding and you folks here can grow some mephistos large!

Yeah I'm so happy with my first run of mephist genetics, Fantasmo Express. Ripleys OG and Heisenberg special that I've already got my next run lined up.... white chem and chem city blues.

Well done mephisto :jointman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back