Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get away from small plants @CoviklaFlaire, dump the soil and move to coco. Temps 78-84 the rH 60-70. If autos only put out an ounce, I'd have gone back to photos.
The assumption was due to an HPS grow a page or so back with small plants. It wasn't your grow.

Haven't seen a small anything since moving to coco.

If you want to get away from small plants @CoviklaFlaire, dump the soil and move to coco. Temps 78-84 the rH 60-70. If autos only put out an ounce, I'd have gone back to photos.
The assumption was due to an HPS grow a page or so back with small plants. It wasn't your grow.

I dont know, I always tout coco is harder than soil. :coco:
And I got really bad tap water with high EC and ph..:nono:
And yes I dont have always small plants,they are always more or less as breeder claimed size.. :peace::smoker1::pimp:

:vibes:

And yes I dont have always small plants,they are always more or less as breeder claimed size.. :peace::smoker1::pimp:

Bad water here too, had to move to RO a year or so ago. I find coco much more simple. No guessing what's in the mix, if it's in there, it's my fault. For me, issues became much easier to diagnose. And everything grows closer to hydro sizes.
I do need to figure something out on the watering, twice a day the last month or so can get pretty restrictive to other human activities.

I use a UVB bulb for reptiles called Reptisun, and I run a blurple that has UVA and UVB as well as 7500k which is also good for terp production. I run both from like week 5-6 to finish overhead while also running 3500k cobs up to that point, plus another big 3000k cob for flower boost, but still it only totals around 450 watts at the finish and for most of the run I am only running 250watts max.
From a 4 x 4 tent I usually yield around 300-400 grams per grow minimum. My thing is quality, and I work hard for that end, not yield.
Thanks! I currently run 2 Reptile uvb CFLs. I use them around week 6 to the end. I use those in conjunction with 3500k and 4000k cobs. No complaints with results here, just keeping my eyes open. :)

What kind of light cycle to you run the reptile lights? I have my rep lights set to come on for half an hour, 6 or so times a day.

I am always looking for a cob, or led emitters, in the uvb range. If I can even find just a component emitter in any form, I can design/rig the rest. It could be a really slick and flexible setup. The only ones I have seen were for sterilization, and they seem to dangerous for my tastes. (Lots of warnings on the label).

Thanks for sharing my friend.
cheers
os

Thanks! I currently run 2 Reptile uvb CFLs. I use them around week 6 to the end. I use those in conjunction with 3500k and 4000k cobs. No complaints with results here, just keeping my eyes open. :)

What kind of light cycle to you run the reptile lights? I have my rep lights set to come on for half an hour, 6 or so times a day.

I am always looking for a cob, or led emitters, in the uvb range. If I can even find just a component emitter in any form, I can design/rig the rest. It could be a really slick and flexible setup. The only ones I have seen were for sterilization, and they seem to dangerous for my tastes. (Lots of warnings on the label).

Thanks for sharing my friend.
cheers
os
California Lightworks has a UVB light, there are multiple companies making UV and IR led solutions, but most are really expensive.

This system gives me a low 8-10 PPM on my tap water and takes out choline too!

Amazon product

But I use rainwater for my grow which comes in 6.75ish in ph and 20-23 ppm

Check out the trichs. If cloudy I take. I don't like taking Sour Crack too Amber. But that's just me..

6 of the 7 were near enough all cloudy and 1 was 50/50, thanks for the advice mate. Didn't want to judge them if I took them too early, if the smoke is as nice as the bud looks then I think I will pack my space pot to pot with them before the end of the year.

average yield per plant?

average yield per plant?
Am in 3 gallon bags, could probably downsize.
Still strain dependent, but strains that don't hit 2 1/5-3 oz I tend to not run again. I abused the hell out of that sour crack, she still put out about 3 and half oz of decent nug. Woulda been much better had I finished her inside. The Hubbabubba Haze that just came down was a monster. Coulda run alone in the 4x. 3- 3L jars full of good nug. About 4 oz a jar. I don't think I've personally had a Mephisto that went under 60 grams dried. Maybe the strawberry nuggets I tried to run outdoor last year... but that was all driver error.

Oh... I take that back... the bluetoof special pheno I had... that one didn't go so well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back