Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Simplicio , Just seeing your post and having grown several strains specifically for extraction focusing on sleep, none of those would likely be lights out. Mephisto’s 24 Ct may be helpful as Bluetoof and Gold Glue are no longer available.The Sam’s Crack, given out as a freebie, might also be a good choice. Always questing!
I expected CriticalKush to be great for sleep, but it wasn't.
I expected DoubleGrape (60% indica) to work exactly as it did, and I had leftovers from other sleepy strains.
The other 2 were sativa dom for friends.

The sleepiest strains I've found so far are
Dinafem BubbaKush
GrowersChoice CriticalPurple
Mephisto 24Carat
Mephisto Skywalker (only 65% indica)
Mephisto Creme de la Chem (70% indica)
Mephisto StrawberryNuggets (85% indica, my favorite)

Some of the other Mephisto indica dominant strains didn't work as well as hoped for sleep for me, including
SourCrack, ToofDecay, WhiteCrack, SourLivers, which work about as well for sleep as DoubleGrape.

For me, THC is sleepy stuff, and even sativas work for sleep, but not as well.

I bought a very similar RO filter with the same three filters you have plus the membrane and it cost only 65 euros on eBay, not sure why you needed to pay so much, is that correct?

This is Whole House Filter with 20” Filters - it’s not RO ....... It can filter hundreds of hundreds of gallons daily ...... You have eBay link?

Can anyone at Mephisto give me an update on my order [HASHTAG]#17299[/HASHTAG]? Sent a couple emails over the past week or so, I’d just like to make sure my BTC payment went through. Thanks

I expected DoubleGrape (60% indica) to work exactly as it did, and I had leftovers from other sleepy strains.
The other 2 were sativa dom for friends.

Dinafem BubbaKush
Mephisto 24Carat
Mephisto Skywalker (only 65% indica)
Mephisto Creme de la Chem (70% indica)
Mephisto StrawberryNuggets (85% indica, my favorite)

Some of the other Mephisto indica dominant strains didn't work as well as hoped for sleep for me, including
SourCrack, ToofDecay, WhiteCrack, SourLivers, which work about as well for sleep as DoubleGrape.

For me, THC is sleepy stuff, and even sativas work for sleep, but not as well.

Have you tried sour livers? Man oh man!

Dinafem BubbaKush

Are those two autos or??? My auto blue cheese dont put me on sleep ,And I gain hellover tolerance to it..

Can anyone at Mephisto give me an update on my order [HASHTAG]#17299[/HASHTAG]? Sent a couple emails over the past week or so, I’d just like to make sure my BTC payment went through. Thanks
Best to pm @stan_mephisto

Are you recommending those for sleep, or just recommending them in general?

For sleep, Purple nuggets knocks me right out, nuts have very high myrcene terpene that makes you sleepy. I will go through my med cabinet though and let you know which strains are best for sleep.

Go to Seedsman.com and look up the Mephisto strains on there,...they describe medical benefits as well. Great site for info in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back