Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you recommending those for sleep, or just recommending them in general?

samsquatch O.g. made me sleep ok ( i haven't found yet strain that MAKES me go to sleep) , and 4 assed monkey is powerful as hell, but I had to cut her early, and she still gave a punch..
My all time never regretted is SOUR Crinkle!! @mephisto please Revive that strain.. That s+it was knock out weed..

samsquatch O.g. made me sleep ok ( i haven't found yet strain that MAKES me go to sleep) , and 4 assed monkey is powerful as hell, but I had to cut her early, and she still gave a punch..
My all time never regretted is SOUR Crinkle!! @mephisto please Revive that strain.. That s+it was knock out weed..
Im sad the Gold Glue is retiring. Might nees to get some 4 AM now.

Im sad the Gold Glue is retiring. Might nees to get some 4 AM now.
I think the guys are working a 24ctxBlue Magoo . Might be just the ticket. I haven’t looked at their projects thread lately.

Hello Meph Heads!!!

As most of you know we are still working on integrating a new payment processor, and at this time we are not able to release the new Artisnal Strains until all the details are worked out. It looks like June will be the earliest time that we can open up for our "420 Release". I know a lot of you folks have been eagerly waiting to get your hands on these new strains, and we are extremely disappointed that we have had to delay the release for this long. Once we are ready to go we will do a formal announcement with details about the sale.

We want to thanks those who purchased from us in the last month with the offline payment methods. These payments can be cumbersome for both parties, but they help keep things moving here at Mephisto Land.

I will be closing the US store this weekend until the first week of June for some scheduled time off. (I'm getting MARRIED!!!!) This is your last chance to place an order in the US for the next few weeks. Its a great time to order from the US shop, we have ALL ORIGNALS and ARTISNALS IN STOCK!!!!!! This might be the first and last time this ever happens with some strains headed to retirement. Please mail your cash payments via priority mail to ensure they arrive in time for me to fulfill your order before leaving town.

The other shops will remain open for this time, so don't be afraid to get something you have been eyeballing. Don't wait for a big sale to get something you really want, there is a chance it will sell out before you get the chance to purchase it. Payment methods vary by region, but there are multiple options to choose from. I also have some fresh stock headed to the other stores, so keep your eye out for that!!!

If anyone is having issues with a current order please PM ME!!!!! Offline payments require a lot of communication and emails and messages can easily be missed!!!

Again thank you all for your support, we wouldn't have made it this far without you guys!!

Cheers and happy growing!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hello Meph Heads!!!

As most of you know we are still working on integrating a new payment processor, and at this time we are not able to release the new Artisnal Strains until all the details are worked out. It looks like June will be the earliest time that we can open up for our "420 Release". I know a lot of you folks have been eagerly waiting to get your hands on these new strains, and we are extremely disappointed that we have had to delay the release for this long. Once we are ready to go we will do a formal announcement with details about the sale.

We want to thanks those who purchased from us in the last month with the offline payment methods. These payments can be cumbersome for both parties, but they help keep things moving here at Mephisto Land.

I will be closing the US store this weekend until the first week of June for some scheduled time off. (I'm getting MARRIED!!!!) This is your last chance to place an order in the US for the next few weeks. Its a great time to order from the US shop, we have ALL ORIGNALS and ARTISNALS IN STOCK!!!!!! This might be the first and last time this ever happens with some strains headed to retirement. Please mail your cash payments via priority mail to ensure they arrive in time for me to fulfill your order before leaving town.

The other shops will remain open for this time, so don't be afraid to get something you have been eyeballing. Don't wait for a big sale to get something you really want, there is a chance it will sell out before you get the chance to purchase it. Payment methods vary by region, but there are multiple options to choose from. I also have some fresh stock headed to the other stores, so keep your eye out for that!!!

If anyone is having issues with a current order please PM ME!!!!! Offline payments require a lot of communication and emails and messages can easily be missed!!!

Again thank you all for your support, we wouldn't have made it this far without you guys!!

Cheers and happy growing!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So if I order today I’ll be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back