Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order today faster than anticipated! And got some great freebies! SODK and sour livers! I'm just glad it wasent bluetoof lol I got like 30 of them from freebies from past orders. Can't wait to pop some creme de la chem. I've been looking to trying this strain for awhile now. And I've missed my double grapes in my growroom. Such a awesome elegant strain that checks all the boxes. My favorite strain of all time hands down. Thanks mephisto for keeping the double grape if you ever decide to stop producing it please let us know so I can take out a loan and buy a lifetime supply!

Got my order today faster than anticipated! And got some great freebies! SODK and sour livers! I'm just glad it wasent bluetoof lol I got like 30 of them from freebies from past orders. Can't wait to pop some creme de la chem. I've been looking to trying this strain for awhile now. And I've missed my double grapes in my growroom. Such a awesome elegant strain that checks all the boxes. My favorite strain of all time hands down. Thanks mephisto for keeping the double grape if you ever decide to stop producing it please let us know so I can take out a loan and buy a lifetime supply!

Man I just ordered some of those beans. That good huh? Kinda wish I’d ordered more of them now.

I got

Double grape
24 carat
Sour crack
Strawberry nuggets
Grape walker kush

Fuck amazon. Smh. They shut my account down because they thought the ecard was someone unauthorized on my account ordering the damn thing. So they cancelled the ecard and I had to call them to get them to re instate my account and now I have to wait two hours to re order the gift card.

Just a heads up for what you guys may run into.

Hey everyone, do you know if I can do the Amazon giftcard method in the world wide shop? Is there any instructions to do this anywhere? Thank you for any help, been friending for seeds since 420

Man I just ordered some of those beans. That good huh? Kinda wish I’d ordered more of them now.

I got

Double grape
24 carat
Sour crack
Strawberry nuggets
Grape walker kush
The grape never disappoints. Frost level unmatched but the white crack comes very close. Here's a pick of some of my current smoke. It's the white crack. Very very dence and heavy. Smokes forever. When I break this out people that aren't used to it get so high they can hardly move lol.
15581481898861690202188.jpg

The grape never disappoints. Frost level unmatched but the white crack comes very close. Here's a pick of some of my current smoke. It's the white crack. Very very dence and heavy. Smokes forever. When I break this out people that aren't used to it get so high they can hardly move lol.View attachment 1060466

Man that’s good to hear I’ve got like ten of those white crack as freebies. However I wish I’d ordered more grape. Oh well.... hopefully my order works out otherwise I’m out 200$ on a gift card.[emoji58]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back