Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I’d have been up shit creek dealing with any other company. I will not grow any other auto genetics besides mephisto. Period.
There are others that are great as well like autoseeds but mephisto is at the top of the list. I grow both bc both breeders have their specialties.

We lost another option. That was what i was afraid of too :-( Mephisto will take care of us.

Anyone heard of the Anniversary drop yet?

There are others that are great as well like autoseeds but mephisto is at the top of the list. I grow both bc both breeders have their specialties.
I am very interested in trying auto seeds genetics along side meph which is my go to, what are auto seeds specialities that you speak of? (Please Dm me if this is out of bounds to discuss on a mephisto forum)

I hear that!! Man I hope my order went through. I know they’re busy with the autoflower cup this weekend so I don’t want to bother them too much but the curiosity is killing me!

Who among the known here uses bitcoin to order?

I just ordered my very first Mephisto package using bitcoin..I'm very used to bitcoin now (used it for years) and am very comfortable with it, went smoothly with no issues. Just need to wait for Mephisto to confirm they received and all good to go :)

Had to share this...perfect snack for a rainy sunday in May. SL x 3B's courtesy of Mephisto, spring batch of Morels courtesy of the "great midwest" woods!
RSCN4148.JPG

Attachments

• RSCN4147.JPG
    RSCN4147.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 27
Had to share this...perfect snack for a rainy sunday in May. SL x 3B's courtesy of Mephisto, spring batch of Morels courtesy of the "great midwest" woods!View attachment 1061257
Both look delicious @stedimed . Foraging in the North Woods of Mi. we would gather and make morel pizza. The SLx3BOG is a perfect starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back