Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto cdlc x sour stomper pulled 3rd at the 1st ever Autoflower Cup grown by myself. She was my 1st leg battle plant
IMG_20190519_172341_159.jpg

Both look delicious @stedimed . Foraging in the North Woods of Mi. we would gather and make morel pizza. The SLx3BOG is a perfect starter.
Thanks, ya know I've not done that yet, but have a 4-cheeze self-rising in the freezer that's gonna get the treatment! Thanks again @BCBudlady, and yeah Mi. grows some nice shroomery :thumbsup:

View attachment 1061285 View attachment 1061288 View attachment 1061285 View attachment 1061285 Guys, I need some Help! I had two HubbaBubba's going great as of last weekend. Today i checked them and they were completely burned up! All of the leave were dried, and brown to a crisp!

I did try adding some epsom salt and baking soda to my last water feeding, as i read it was near impossible to give them too much of these two things, but decided to chance it as an experiment! is this where i went wrong? ...Or could it just have been the heat?

I'm horrified to show a picture of it, very DEPRESSING :-( Any help is appreciated and i know this post might be better in a different section, but my Mephisto family is always best for advice.. Going to try and salvage some of the flower.. not real sure what to do :-( but obviously need to make some positive changes.. I did not have any such problems in previous grows.. same lights, etc.

Was it the epsom salt and baking soda, or the heat ?

Last edited:
I missed watering by a day or two my first grow and that happened to me-not as bad but the same-they lived and I still harvested. You in soil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back