Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep the options Discreet fellows! :cools:
Anybody can place a order so we aren't saying anything that's secret. But I know what you mean we all want this to last as long as possible. I keep a steady stockpile just in case. The laws are starting to get better and won't be long before we can come out from the shadows and into the light. Just hopfully sooner rather than later.

A few people had issues with the amazon card payment, so we have disabled it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
What? That sucks it worked so good for me fastest order yet. Maybe it was bc I have prime though. I was all exited ready to do another one bc it was so easy and fast. At least I got one order through. Thanks stan.

Talking about new orders here. Of course we are going take care of you.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh thank god lol. I went through hell and back with amazon earlier thank you!! You guys are one of the few companies that truly take care of and care about your customers!!! You have no clue how much i appreciate it!

Oh thank god lol. I went through hell and back with amazon earlier thank you!! You guys are one of the few companies that truly take care of and care about your customers!!! You have no clue how much i appreciate it!
I've dealt with every breeder and seed bank I could find and mephisto always delivers. There's no way they would leave you hanging dude. And this Stan dude is always on top of things and actually listens to the customers unlike other breeders that ignore you when a problem arises. They have the best autos in the world and still have that smaller company feel where you feel appreciated and heard. I'm just happy their here to sell us all these beautiful genetics.

I've dealt with every breeder and seed bank I could find and mephisto always delivers. There's no way they would leave you hanging dude. And this Stan dude is always on top of things and actually listens to the customers unlike other breeders that ignore you when a problem arises. They have the best autos in the world and still have that smaller company feel where you feel appreciated and heard. I'm just happy their here to sell us all these beautiful genetics.

I feel like I’d have been up shit creek dealing with any other company. I will not grow any other auto genetics besides mephisto. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back