Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most their seeds are Indica dom. They were getting request for sativa hence the genetics they just dropped. Besides the new genetics there was like 2 strains that were sativa heavy.
I am glad they dropped more sativas. They do have alot of.indica dominant. And Yes they do have a few heavy hitting indicas. Not taking the hybrids thats 60-75 percent indicas taking heavy hitting indicas. They do have a few. I was just saying most breeders are.lacking on heavy hitting indicas 80/20 or better compared to middle ground hybrids or sativa dominance. I do got some 24 carat coming I'm excited about.

I am glad they dropped more sativas. They do have alot of.indica dominant. And Yes they do have a few heavy hitting indicas. Not taking the hybrids thats 60-75 percent indicas taking heavy hitting indicas. They do have a few. I was just saying most breeders are.lacking on heavy hitting indicas 80/20 or better compared to middle ground hybrids or sativa dominance. I do got some 24 carat coming I'm excited about.

Ah I see what you’re saying and you’re 100% right!! I’d be willing to bet the reason behind it is yields. Idk but with autos in specific I bet if you just breed Indicas and ruderalis they probably don’t yield well. Just a guess. Once you mix a sativa in they’ll obviously grow taller but they’re more know for those donkey dick colas as where the Indicas are know for smaller dense golfball nugs. I love me some Indica! Seems though that even photo period plants are the same way not much in then way of heavy Indicas.

Ah I see what you’re saying and you’re 100% right!! I’d be willing to bet the reason behind it is yields. Idk but with autos in specific I bet if you just breed Indicas and ruderalis they probably don’t yield well. Just a guess. Once you mix a sativa in they’ll obviously grow taller but they’re more know for those donkey dick colas as where the Indicas are know for smaller dense golfball nugs. I love me some Indica! Seems though that even photo period plants are the same way not much in then way of heavy Indicas.
Ya thats the problem which does suck. Because you just don't yield well. It's not an easy job as a breeder. And alot of people it just isn't worthwhile growing due to lack of yield.

Ya thats the problem which does suck. Because you just don't yield well. It's not an easy job as a breeder. And alot of people it just isn't worthwhile growing due to lack of yield.

I run my heavy Indicas in hydro or passive hydro. Never soil. It boosts those yeilds but yeah they’re hard to get heavy yields. My last bubblegum photos grew super short but I got 3 ozs per plant. They were photos and I didn’t veg them long but they were my heaviest Indica yields yet. Done in 100% perlite hempys.

Here’s their roots after harvest pretty crazy!
ed25dbc51fb5f5ba232d130b3c660f91.jpg

3 zips aint bad at all for short veg. Holy cow thats a root system there.

3 zips aint bad at all for short veg. Holy cow thats a root system there.

I was happy with what I got for sure!! They only got like 18” tall or so after training them less than 24” off the floor to the top of the plant. I couldn’t believe the root system. I was pretty amazed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back