Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope I get sour crack too!! I wanted to load up on that strain but went with variety instead... I did get 3 of them though on my order so hopefully I get them as freebies.
Depending on the size of your order you will most likely get SODK like I did as well. I bought 4 packs of their limited editions and some creme de la chem from the artisinals. And got 5 sour cracks and SODK.

Has anyone grown 24c x cosmic queen ?

Reactions: wes
I run my heavy Indicas in hydro or passive hydro. Never soil. It boosts those yeilds but yeah they’re hard to get heavy yields. My last bubblegum photos grew super short but I got 3 ozs per plant. They were photos and I didn’t veg them long but they were my heaviest Indica yields yet. Done in 100% perlite hempys.

Here’s their roots after harvest pretty crazy!
ed25dbc51fb5f5ba232d130b3c660f91.jpg
Same here with the bubble gums and Skywalker. They aren't big yielders but really unique strains and smoke is awesome. But i have heard of certain phenotypes that are big yielders for them strains ive just never had the luck of getting them. The air pots work great i use them and the fabric pots. I can get away with 2 gallon air pots and achieve the same growth as a regular 5 gallon pot as long as I feed her steadily. And the fact that you can reuse them and unwrap and transplant so easily from them is really nice. I love the 3 gallon fabric pots but I don't reuse them bc the roots get so tangled in the fabric it's impossible to get them out.

Same here with the bubble gums and Skywalker. They aren't big yielders but really unique strains and smoke is awesome. But i have heard of certain phenotypes that are big yielders for them strains ive just never had the luck of getting them. The air pots work great i use them and the fabric pots. I can get away with 2 gallon air pots and achieve the same growth as a regular 5 gallon pot as long as I feed her steadily. And the fact that you can reuse them and unwrap and transplant so easily from them is really nice. I love the 3 gallon fabric pots but I don't reuse them bc the roots get so tangled in the fabric it's impossible to get them out.

I might have one of those big yielding Skywalkers in DWC.
At the 7 week mark it's over 4 ft tall, with popcorn buds EVERYWHERE.
The leaves have a thinner sativa look, and the foliage isn't very dense, so even the interior buds are getting light.

I also have a strawberry nuggets going in the same tent, and the contrast between the two plants is amazing.
The 2 ft tall StrawberryNuggets is beautiful, and looks like some exotic low flung jungle plant.
Surprisingly it had no visible colas other than the main one until yesterday, but now they are poking up everywhere from beneath the canopy, which is so dense that even leaf tucking is impossible.

I grew out a 3 double grapes in 2 gallon pots to fill out my tent a bit and with restrictive potting they are very fast finishers! Day 59 for this lady. The other 2 I started a week after and are right on track to be chopped next week.. ( I like my trichs all milky and would rather have a bit of clear than amber so for amber she probably would have went 65 days )
Tiny little gal, probably only get around a half ounce off her..
20190521_162138.jpg 20190521_162126.jpg

Depending on the size of your order you will most likely get SODK like I did as well. I bought 4 packs of their limited editions and some creme de la chem from the artisinals. And got 5 sour cracks and SODK.

Yeah I ended up getting 5x Walter White and 2x SODK on my most recent.

I grew out a 3 double grapes in 2 gallon pots to fill out my tent a bit and with restrictive potting they are very fast finishers! Day 59 for this lady. The other 2 I started a week after and are right on track to be chopped next week.. ( I like my trichs all milky and would rather have a bit of clear than amber so for amber she probably would have went 65 days )
Tiny little gal, probably only get around a half ounce off her..
View attachment 1062079 View attachment 1062080

Looking amazing bro! I'm going to take mine all the way unless something happens and I have to cut it short....I don't know why I would have to shorten it though lol

Day 45 for my double grape and Samsquanch OG

20190521_073755.jpg
20190520_200554.jpg
20190520_200522.jpg

Should be getting 17 freebies.

I ordered 5 different 3 packs spent $200usd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back