Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice nugz! What did you think about that SamsCrack? It’s currently my favorite medicine.

Smoke is good but bud structure is smallish comparatively speaking ..... When we smoke Sam wife and I will usually sit and stare at the window or door, if open for awhile ...... definitely not an AM Smoke but real good bedtime ......

We harvested kief from all four plants, Sam’s, 3 Bears, Strawberry Nugs and Gold Glue .......

Kief was good from all but Sam’s was exceptional with a red hashish taste, absolutely a 10 ...... Others were good too but 5-7 Rate Range when compared to Sam.

Peace,
OB

Day 44 - Update time for my girls. SODK on left finally started flowering at day 38. She’s odd though. Barely any frost but branches growing off branches. Never grew anything like her. GWK on right has very similar structure to sour stomper from last run. Both girls getting 5.5 grams MC 2.0 + 1.5 grams BE. Very, very minor tip burn/clawing on SODK. Both are drinking about a gallon every 2 days.

Had the same exact issues with my SODK. Still have one up well past the supposed harvest day, but the yield is small so I'm letting her go.. Watering has been an issue for myself as well, she is a drinker!

Epic cola forming on this Bubbasquanch. She’s over 4ft tall and gonna be a beautiful lady...
GOOD NIGHT! Looks great man. I'd love to have some backyard space to grow outside. Currently have some private patio space that I've been using, but it doesn't get sun all day, just a good amount. We'll see how they do.
I wish i could somehow plop a plant onto my roof without attracting too much attention...

Reactions: wes
Had the same exact issues with my SODK. Still have one up well past the supposed harvest day, but the yield is small so I'm letting her go.. Watering has been an issue for myself as well, she is a drinker!

She has so much potential too with all the branching. But no frost yet has me puzzled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wes
I don’t see anything. What am I missing?

Daz Mephisto released some new strains under a new name and posted about it. He deleted the post though :shrug:

Night owl genetics. Crosses he made using Mephisto gear. Like a spin-off it seems.

Daz Mephisto released some new strains under a new name and posted about it. He deleted the post though :shrug:

Night owl genetics. Crosses he made using Mephisto gear. Like a spin-off it seems.

I saw some of the guys from the Autoflower Cup had packs of them; @Rwg111 was there, maybe he knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back