Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz Mephisto released some new strains under a new name and posted about it. He deleted the post though :shrug:

Night owl genetics. Crosses he made using Mephisto gear. Like a spin-off it seems.
Daz launched his own seed company called NightOwl Seeds(a @daz.mephisto joint) . The first online drop of 4 auto strains went live last night. I copped a pack to support the release. Daz is a really good guy! I'm sure as a breeder you have your own visions and goals that you want to see come to life..Nothing wrong with expanding the brand.

Last edited:
Daz launched his own seed company called NightOwl Seeds. The first online drop of 4 auto strains went live last night. I copped a pack to support the release. Daz is a really good guy! I'm sure as a breeder you have your own visions and goals that you want to see come to life..Nothing wrong with expanding the brand.

What will happen with mephisto?

Daz launched his own seed company called NightOwl Seeds. The first online drop of 4 auto strains went live last night. I copped a pack to support the release. Daz is a really good guy! I'm sure as a breeder you have your own visions and goals that you want to see come to life..Nothing wrong with expanding the brand.
Daz was auctioning tons of Mephisto crosses on Instagram.

Daz launched his own seed company called NightOwl Seeds(a @daz.mephisto joint) . The first online drop of 4 auto strains went live last night. I copped a pack to support the release. Daz is a really good guy! I'm sure as a breeder you have your own visions and goals that you want to see come to life..Nothing wrong with expanding the brand.

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it at all, I was just amazed nobody was talking about it on AFN. Also seems to me that any of the Meph heads that have an insatiable urge to expand their collection would most likely want to grab some :thumbsup:

Daz was auctioning tons of Mephisto crosses on Instagram.
Yup, he had some nice mephisto auto regs up for auction too. Luckily I already have a couple of their auto reg crosses because those auction packs went for a pretty penny! The new meph heads spared no expense, lol.

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it at all, I was just amazed nobody was talking about it on AFN. Also seems to me that any of the Meph heads that have an insatiable urge to expand their collection would most likely want to grab some :thumbsup:

Well, maybe we need to bring them to our party :hookah::vibe:

Attachments

• A26DCAB1-B9D0-4B31-BA58-F801F664B42D.png
    A26DCAB1-B9D0-4B31-BA58-F801F664B42D.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back