Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto order just came in

5 strawberry nuggets
5 grape walker kush
5 double grape
5 24 carat
5 sour crack

Freebies
5 white crack
5 white chem
5 sour livers

83e1a87893c483cf7ea42d25c61b346f.jpg
Fuck yeah dude grow them beans!

What are you running next?

Fuck yeah dude grow them beans!

What are you running next?

lol I have no idea.... I already have all of these .... plus the ones I listed above... [emoji2359]

Probably the sour crack, 24 carat, sour livers.... idk!! Lol too many choices. I wanna run the strawberry nuggets.

19ee00e7cb054e52df95fe466c1619de.jpg

lol I have no idea.... I already have all of these .... plus the ones I listed above... [emoji2359]

Probably the sour crack, 24 carat, sour livers.... idk!! Lol too many choices. I wanna run the strawberry nuggets.

I've done all the above with the exception of chemdogging and gold glue and samsquanch og ( on the way). The two that didn't seem to have much pop was fc,and gw.

Nice. I cant wait to grow some strawberry nuggets, along with 4AM!

Also can't wait to see the new illuminautos they are cooking up (hope to see them when they do the 420 sale but idk... :)

Reactions: wes
I saw some of the guys from the Autoflower Cup had packs of them; @Rwg111 was there, maybe he knows?
It's meant to be it's own line within mephisto.... artisinals, limited editions, illuminautos, night owl productions. At least that is what I got out of the conversation. I grabbed 2 packs of f1s and a pack of an f4 strain. I had a real long day so I didn't get to closing up the cup thread and doing my updates but I'll have photos of what I picked up in the thread tomorrow along with my journal updates

I just snagged some blue microverse F4's.

@stan_mephisto You guys should do a cross of (Dynasty Genetics) Sour Peach Cobbler x 24 Carat. Yum!

I'm getting ready to chop my 2 Deez Nuggs this week. Going to be replacing them with strawberry nuggets and 4AM.

Ooooh wow. so then mephisto and night owl are sort of collaborating would you say?
Will mephisto be having this new line on their website too ..or is this a separate endeavor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back