Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nute info.
My first try with SuckerPunch, but BubbaKush is a favorite that I've grown twice (Dinafem version).
I have a couple on my growroom thread somwhere and one in the strain reviews if your interested in seeing some. Their a high yielder and very potent ballence d high. Odor control is a must.

I didn't take time to look up, but I think the lux numbers on autos is...
Seedlings 1500-5000 lux
Weeks two and three 5000-15,000
Weeks four and five 15,000-25,000
Weeks six and eight 30,000-100,000+ Plus I add extra UV at this stage to enhance resin and oil production as well as Improve terpene production. Makes stinkier, stickier ladies!
Do you have a LED solution for UV light (UVB I assume)? I have been looking around for quite a while. Just curious what you use.
Thanks
cheers
os

Thanks for the nute info.
My first try with SuckerPunch, but BubbaKush is a favorite that I've grown twice (Dinafem version).
I have a couple on my growroom thread somwhere and one in the strain reviews if your interested in seeing some. Their a high yielder and very potent ballence d high. Odor control is a must.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've seen all the reviews here.
I can see already that you are correct about the yield.

Do you have a LED solution for UV light (UVB I assume)? I have been looking around for quite a while. Just curious what you use.
Thanks
cheers
os
I use a UVB bulb for reptiles called Reptisun, and I run a blurple that has UVA and UVB as well as 7500k which is also good for terp production. I run both from like week 5-6 to finish overhead while also running 3500k cobs up to that point, plus another big 3000k cob for flower boost, but still it only totals around 450 watts at the finish and for most of the run I am only running 250watts max.
From a 4 x 4 tent I usually yield around 300-400 grams per grow minimum. My thing is quality, and I work hard for that end, not yield.

If you live in US @Organic Sinse get the Agromax bulbs for the UVA and UVB, plays they have one at 10,000k spectrum which is awesome as well, just I can't get it here in Europe:(

Best bulbs for the job hands down...Agromax!!

That grow I don't have documented, but I have others where the heights and yield sizes were a little off.
Just grew an Orange Biscuit that grew to 128cm and I think they say it won't go over 90cm max. It yielded about 110 grams, which is relatively normal, but on the high end as well.
The Sour Crack I grew last was about 65cm tall and yielded 72 grams. It was grown in coco and AutoPots with full line of Advaned Hydroponics of Holland nutrients. I think the one before that was around 55 to 60 cm and gave me 65 grams. The other three were grown outdoors and went 95 days and yielded around 75-80 grams each and grew nearly 80cm tall outside.
If you feed them well and they get good light, some of them I believe could get even bigger. I wasn't even trying to grow for yield.
In my last grow you will see most plants were all pushing the limits of height. I use lots of reds and deep reds early on so I can get the node spacing I like, that way buds get better light exposure during flower, plus I use extra UV and IR as well to try and get more resin production and heavier buds as a result.

I just know who's ever grow I looked (same as mine) Sour crack never gets over 60cm, and rarely do above 50g.. I just looked at grow diaries..Nobody got over 45gr per plant... I'm not a good grower that why I looked elsewhere to see what people get out of sour crack.. You and you @Arthur are only ones that I saw get over Sour cracks averages... As far as I know sour crack is small plant with lower end yield and it's good for SOG..but obvious you two pushed her boundaries..:chef::goauto:

Yeah I got that new hps called citizen/cree cobs 3000/3500k.. yeah bad ass hps I have..
I just love when people DON'T READ and ASSUME things!! :frowny:

P.S. I found few other growers here on AFN doing above 90gr sour crack..
But I still think that average grower will do SC on lower side of yield and height.. :toke::coffee::thumbsup:

:vibes:

Last edited:
I have 3 forgotten strawberry strains going 2 are short and 1 is looking like a monster. The only difference with it is medium. I ran out of happy frog but had enough jiffy seed starter mix for a .5 gal pot. So in she went, I have fed nothing and she is 3 times the size of others in happy frog.

@slowandeasy @Simplicio

I am taking these girls down today I think its day 60 or there about, What do you guys think? first time I have done the SC and tho they are a little small for my liking they are very pretty girls :kiss: I would have loved to run them for another 5 days or so but I need the space a.s.a.p I will have a look through the scope before I chop them.

View attachment 1059502 View attachment 1059503 View attachment 1059504
Check out the trichs. If cloudy I take. I don't like taking Sour Crack too Amber. But that's just me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back