Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone using gift card option better think twice, my account just got locked for purchasing gift card for payment. So someone must have spilled the beans and told them what it was for! Thanks whoever that was!
I ordered and paid using amazon gift card the day the shop opened back up and my account is fine

Are you a prime member?

In coco, went 84 days from seed drop. 34 inches tall in a 3 gallon bag. Ate everything I thru at her... and asked for more.

You’re the one that convinced me to take them further than I have before. So glad you did. 60 day harvest compared to 70+ gives you two totally different smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats right on the money. 450ppm for the suckerpunch is what I feed at and I've grown dozens of them. Got 4 going now. It's a great strain one of my favorites for sure. Very strong kush genetics. Resiliant and true to the bubba kush heritage. She really likes her calmag and potassium and phosphorus not so much on the nitrogen. Your gonna love the smoke. You ever grown her before?

Thanks for the nute info.
My first try with SuckerPunch, but BubbaKush is a favorite that I've grown twice (Dinafem version).

@STILLSMOKIN , seriously? I was just considering doing that instead of cash because I already have too many errands to run today without having to get cash out and mail it. Guess it’s gonna be cash after all. Sorry if it’s a dumb question but why would they even care what the gift card is for? I’m sorry that happened to you @STILLSMOKIN Is your account permanently closed or will they unlock it after a period of time

@slowandeasy , the cabinet im constructing is actually about 50” tall , maybe 49” on the inside. Still think I shouldn’t get any sour stomper for the cabinet ? Thank goodness I’m not working with 36 inches eek. Not that just less than 50 is that much taller but that precious foot should help a lot because I’m putting in a HLG v2 100 quantum board, I think they have to be like 12-18 away anyways. The dimensions are 24 x 20 x 50 inches
IDK I told them to close my account, I wasn't a prime member but it was an active account. I think it was because I waited to long but its all sorted. Stan is the man! Thx again @stan_mephisto

Sour Crack is not energetic or a good day time smoke for 99% of the people out there. If you take a Sour Crack 65 days and it is grown properly you won't be doing much during the daytime. I have grown hundreds of this plant. And in my opinion is far superior to 24 Carat. Maybe you harvested with totally clear trichs, otherwise you will wind up with a narcortic buzz if you indulge early and too much. It doesn't smell like citrus at all, but can be rotten fruity, with a sweet/Sour undertone. Sounds like you are talking about a different strain, not Sour Crack IMO.

I've grown SourCrack and 24Carat one time each.
I probably harvested the SourCrack too early (a few amber trichs), because it was more energizing than I like for sleep.
The 24Carat was a great sleep strain for me.
I wasn't going to use my other SourCrack seeds, but now I might, and let it go longer.
Thanks for the info.

@slowandeasy @Simplicio

I am taking these girls down today I think its day 60 or there about, What do you guys think? first time I have done the SC and tho they are a little small for my liking they are very pretty girls :kiss: I would have loved to run them for another 5 days or so but I need the space a.s.a.p I will have a look through the scope before I chop them.

20190515_163146.jpg
20190515_163210.jpg
20190515_163227.jpg

The payment issues are not just with cannabis.

My PayPal account has been permanently suspended for buying a 4"x6"x20" block of curly maple.
Receipt said "for gun stock"
They seem to think that they are entitled to tell us what we can or can't spend the money we worked for on.

I say fuck them.
I had a few choice words for them myself... But its okay I'm just not going to use them. They don't want my money so I'm don't want them to have it either.

My current crush this month, one of my grapelets as ive taken to calling them,.. one of three double grapes I started.. one was left alone, one was topped and one was FIMed. The FIMed one has Been displaying very strange leaf and growth patterns and sprouted a quadruple bud at the FIM site. Sometimes plants I FIM grow weird a while but this Grapelets freaky growth seems more genetic to me. I can’t believe how frosty and sticky they are already, I think good things are on their way with these three gals. Will be interesting to see how different they all turn out. So far they’ve responded really well to the training, the one left alone looks like r may yield the least but it’s probably too soon to speculate. They were top dressed fed and watered today, hopefully it will address some of the deficiency

4E32B82F-752A-4224-A325-8D00FBAA5438.jpeg
407C6E76-39D7-43D5-A8E8-DE8E7F1F8372.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back