Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m excited to say I’m building a cabinet to grow sour crack and only sour crack, we managed to go through an ounce of it in less than 2 weeks this last time & it’s just so good, so easy to grow and it’s gone so darn fast.. my better half loves sour crack and has allowed me to build a cabinet only to grow that, as my 3x3 tent with autocobs is now being taken up by 4 autopots and will be running larger strains for the most part. ThE cab will be pretty close to 2x2, a little over 4ft high, it will be running a HLG v2 100 led. I’ve start d building it and hope it’s finished within the week

I should be getting my most recent order pretty soon here but unfortunately I didn’t grab any sour crack in it, so I will need to order again. Does anyone know if there is still going to be a sale and if so, if it’s will only be the new artisanals? Just wondering if it was worth waiting to place

I’m excited to say I’m building a cabinet to grow sour crack and only sour crack, we managed to go through an ounce of it in less than 2 weeks this last time & it’s just so good, so easy to grow and it’s gone so darn fast.. my better half loves sour crack and has allowed me to build a cabinet only to grow that, as my 3x3 tent with autocobs is now being taken up by 4 autopots and will be running larger strains for the most part. ThE cab will be pretty close to 2x2, a little over 4ft high, it will be running a HLG v2 100 led. I’ve start d building it and hope it’s finished within the week

I should be getting my most recent order pretty soon here but unfortunately I didn’t grab any sour crack in it, so I will need to order again. Does anyone know if there is still going to be a sale and if so, if it’s will only be the new artisanals? Just wondering if it was worth waiting to place

Okay I’ve been wanting to grow sourcrack exclusively in my small tents for the fast turn around.... how tall does it tend to get? And is it really done in 60 days? Oh and what’s been your average yield?

I don't think you got the Purple phenotype actually, but hard to tell without testing it as the Purple pheno and red pheno look similar. Strawberry Milkshaek, that's funny, because the Auto Night Queen I grew out last year is famous for having a SB milkshake phenotype. I have never heard that with SN before...cool!

The Purple phenotype tastes more spicey with a wine/berry thing going on. Like I said, hard to describe it really. It's just damn good!

@SmokexBreak its actually as fast as it says. I’ve only grown a few but that’s all it took to see she’s something super special. Ive seen nothing faster, not at this quality. She’s also really easy to grow for an auto, I thought. @slowandeasy can tell you better, he’s grown it extensively.

Last but not least the sour crack is a joy to smoke, I get no anxiety no paranoia and I can actually keep up with my better half. She’s super medical, I’m really in love with the strain and I’m very curious to check out its parent, 24 carat

My yield has been about an ounce per plant but I’m still getting autos down so don’t go by me, other people seem to have no issue getting twice that or more

Okay I’ve been wanting to grow sourcrack exclusively in my small tents for the fast turn around.... how tall does it tend to get? And is it really done in 60 days? Oh and what’s been your average yield?
From my experience, if I can answer this one, Sour Crack grows to around 60-80cm and yields around 60-100 grams per plant based on 50-60w of led power overhead.

Done around 65 days and tastes like mango or sweet citrus overtones and a zippy high that energizes you at first then sets you down slowly...good day time herb for sure.

@SmokexBreak its actually as fast as it says. I’ve only grown a few but that’s all it took to see she’s something super special. Ive seen nothing faster, not at this quality. She’s also really easy to grow for an auto, I thought. @slowandeasy can tell you better, he’s grown it extensively.

Last but not least the sour crack is a joy to smoke, I get no anxiety no paranoia and I can actually keep up with my better half. She’s super medical, I’m really in love with the strain and I’m very curious to check out its parent, 24 carat

That’s good to know. Hopefully slowandeasy chimes in. I’m really looking for a fast short auto to run in my two small tents for perpetual harvests while I veg and flower my photo tents.

My small tents are 30”wide x 18” deep x 36” tall. So I’m looking for some mephisto genetics to be able to grow in them.

I’ll be growing In coco DTW in 2 gallon airpots my pots are 12” so I need something that will be between 12”-16” from top of pot so I have enough room between the plant and my QB’s. If I LST the shit out of the Sour Crack is that possible? Hopes to pull a zip per plant for it to be worth my time.

If your better half like the Sour Crack, you have to grow her the Sour Stomper then. It's even better with flavor, even sweeter!

From my experience, if I can answer this one, Sour Crack grows to around 60-80cm and yields around 60-100 grams per plant based on 50-60w of led power overhead.

Done around 65 days and tastes like mango or sweet citrus overtones and a zippy high that energizes you at first then sets you down slowly...good day time herb for sure.
Sour Crack is not energetic or a good day time smoke for 99% of the people out there. If you take a Sour Crack 65 days and it is grown properly you won't be doing much during the daytime. I have grown hundreds of this plant. And in my opinion is far superior to 24 Carat. Maybe you harvested with totally clear trichs, otherwise you will wind up with a narcortic buzz if you indulge early and too much. It doesn't smell like citrus at all, but can be rotten fruity, with a sweet/Sour undertone. Sounds like you are talking about a different strain, not Sour Crack IMO.

Sour Crack is not energetic or a good day time smoke for 99% of the people out there. If you take a Sour Crack 65 days and it is grown properly you won't be doing much during the daytime. I have grown hundreds of this plant. And in my opinion is far superior to 24 Carat. Maybe you harvested with totally clear trichs, otherwise you will wind up with a narcortic buzz if you indulge early and too much. It doesn't smell like citrus at all, but can be rotten fruity, with a sweet/Sour undertone. Sounds like you are talking about a different strain, not Sour Crack IMO.

Is this a strain I can keep under 12” with some LST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back