Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are you planning on taking those? I’ve got some coming up on day 60 this week. Mephisto said. 70-80 days. Curious on your game plan. I’m chopping early 70’s if I make it there I’ve had some wicked nute issues that have burned the plants pretty good and the sooner I can get them out the better.
They are getting plain water now so it won't be long. I'm always going on the light side as far as nutes go so I didn't really have any burning issues. She got fed 2ml of calmag and 1/4 teaspoon per gallon most of her life.

They are getting plain water now so it won't be long. I'm always going on the light side as far as nutes go so I didn't really have any burning issues. She got fed 2ml of calmag and 1/4 teaspoon per gallon most of her life.

What nutes?

I did the gift card payment method and it's super easy and fast. I'm exited to have this payment option. It's always nice to have a good clean fast easy payment method available that's stealthy at the same time. I will personally be placing alot more orders to come now with this option available. Thanks @stan_mephisto For making it easy and answering all my dumb questions. Getting a reply from a breeder promptly makes a huuugggeee diffrence in my book. Thats why Mephistos [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

But as others have pointed out, some growers need a lot of feeding guidance before they learn the fine points.
I think it would be a great service to have a default feeding schedule that reflects reality.
I use advanced nutrients coco blend ph perfect sensi line and all their additives for years figuring out the right doses and then found out they have a budlabs app that tells you week by week what to feed and supplement thats very handy. Its almost identical to what i was giving them and when so now I use it to keep track of what they have been fed and a log for future grows as well. All i do is feed at 1/3 strength on their reccomend dose. And I'm smooth sailing so yea I get what you mean on sceduals being helpful. All I'm saying is I learned alot from failed grows and sometimes the best exsperience is through the hard way. But if people can learn from my mistakes and not make them themselfs that's a good thing too. The debate goes both ways I guees I see the merit of both sides. Most of us are here to share info and help one another become better growers. I still learn somthing new everyday. Thats why i love growing so much. It never gets boring.

Will do Arthur. My first “kush” run and have been reminded I have much to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mephistos the fastest flowering most consistant breeder I use and i always have 4+ diffrent breeders strains in my tents at all times. She will come through I'd bet within the week.

I've got an Autoseeds SuckerPunch that's tacoing under EC=1.0 (500 ppm) at the 6 week mark in dwc.
Looks like 450 ppm might work better.
If that were all MC 1.0, then 450 ppm is about 3.75 g/G for me.
Thats right on the money. 450ppm for the suckerpunch is what I feed at and I've grown dozens of them. Got 4 going now. It's a great strain one of my favorites for sure. Very strong kush genetics. Resiliant and true to the bubba kush heritage. She really likes her calmag and potassium and phosphorus not so much on the nitrogen. Your gonna love the smoke. You ever grown her before?

I did the gift card payment method and it's super easy and fast. I'm exited to have this payment option. It's always nice to have a good clean fast easy payment method available that's stealthy at the same time. I will personally be placing alot more orders to come now with this option available. Thanks @stan_mephisto For making it easy and answering all my dumb questions. Getting a reply from a breeder promptly makes a huuugggeee diffrence in my book. Thats why Mephistos [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

Is this on the US page? And so you just buy a amazon gift card and pay with that?

Is this on the US page? And so you just buy a amazon gift card and pay with that?
Something like that. You can email me for complete instructions.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks @MedCzech ! This is the 5th Strawberry Nuggets I have grown but the first ones I lst'd, you are so right so many terpenes in this strain! One plant tasted like a strawberry milkshake was so amazing. At one point one was kinda skunky and fruity as well. So is this the purple pheno I got? All the Strawberry Nuggets I've grown look purple so I don't know if I got lucky or if the purple pheno described is a bit diff, this one is definitely the most purple out of all I have grown though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back