Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most SODK phenos are sativa dominate and have a longer flower time. I've had SODK phenos that didn't pre flower until day 45 or so. Its also one of the larger Mephisto strains you can get. I wouldn't worry just yet, if at all..

Thank you sir. Patiently waiting here. That’s another oddity on my end regarding size on SODK. Think I may have more indica in this girl...she’s short but shooting off side branches that shoot off more side branches. My GWK towers over the little girl!! I’ll get pic of them later. Dang sure hope I didn’t mix my seeds up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 1555B8E7-6D42-46F1-B048-77B44DC0DC69.jpeg
    1555B8E7-6D42-46F1-B048-77B44DC0DC69.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 16755B6A-6B8C-4F47-85C3-DE91331B5717.jpeg
    16755B6A-6B8C-4F47-85C3-DE91331B5717.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 0262E82B-ACBA-4CA2-9535-0A74EC4D8714.jpeg
    0262E82B-ACBA-4CA2-9535-0A74EC4D8714.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 147
Tacoing is most commonly caused by heat stress or light stress, you EC ppm is fine.

I've got an Autoseeds SuckerPunch that's tacoing under EC=1.0 (500 ppm) at the 6 week mark in dwc.
Looks like 450 ppm might work better.
If that were all MC 1.0, then 450 ppm is about 3.75 g/G for me.

Plants consume what they need, as they need it. They don't care about feeding schedules. People need to stop trying micro manage their plants. Use a good 1 part or 2 part nutrient and throw out the other 17 bottles of snake oil the nute companies foist off on people. Keep it simple and your chances of sucess are higher. Feed at a moderate ppm level and feed the either every day or every other day. Its that simple. new growers need to spend less time worrying about feeding schedules and more learning about their plants. Get some experience before trying fancy feeding routines. Feeding schedules feed people's OCD, the plants, not so much, IMO.

[

Don't adopt other people's nutrient sceduals and ppm levels it only leads to problems. Lighting, co2, temp and RH all play a rile on the plants metabolism and what it needs to eat. Like the dude below says it's more of a guide. And unless you have the exact same water source ppm will vary between every grow. You gotta find the right scedual that works for you and your grow. Plants are resiliant but a mistake during veg. With a auto can make the diffrence between a great harvest and a horrible one.

Word! I’ll just start low and slow and bump depending on what my ppm does.

Plants consume what they need, as they need it. They don't care about feeding schedules. People need to stop trying micro manage their plants. Use a good 1 part or 2 part nutrient and throw out the other 17 bottles of snake oil the nute companies foist off on people. Keep it simple and your chances of sucess are higher. Feed at a moderate ppm level and feed the either every day or every other day. Its that simple. new growers need to spend less time worrying about feeding schedules and more learning about their plants. Get some experience before trying fancy feeding routines. Feeding schedules feed people's OCD, the plants, not so much, IMO.

[

I think it’s better to just have a chart with where PPM/EC should be around and move from there. Exact feeding schedules are pointless because as stated above everything’s different from grow to grow. But for people like me who have a lot of photo experience but limited auto experience I’d like to know where I should at least be around the rest I can figure out. I was feeding 1.2-1.5 EC to autos in like week 5 of flower. Which would have been fine for photos not so much for autos lol.

I think it’s better to just have a chart with where PPM/EC should be around and move from there. Exact feeding schedules are pointless because as stated above everything’s different from grow to grow. But for people like me who have a lot of photo experience but limited auto experience I’d like to know where I should at least be around the rest I can figure out. I was feeding 1.2-1.5 EC to autos in like week 5 of flower. Which would have been fine for photos not so much for autos lol.

Very experienced growers forget how much trouble beginners have.
Certainly, "feed the plant what it needs" is the best strategy, but many of us have trouble figuring that out.
I think following a ballpark chart is best for most people, because it might keep them out of the trouble that gets posted about dozens of time a day.

Certainly, "feed the plant what it needs" is the best strategy, but many of us have trouble figuring that out.
I think following a ballpark chart is best for most people, because it might keep them out of the trouble that gets posted about dozens of time a day.

You have a good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, different nutrient formulas may have different ec/ppm that your plants will tolerate. I'll use Megacrop as an example. Most of my autos are happy with a ppm in the 450-525 range. I've grown 10-15 strains this way with no issues and happy plants. I feed seedling only when they have a canopy as wide as the starter pot. And speaking of which, autos are just fine with transplanting, in fact, i believe that when properly done, you have a plant that's had less stress than one started directly into a large pot. I see growth in my plants within hours of transplanting.

Look at the breeders pics to see what the plant's color should be. If you much darker or lighter, your over or under feeding. Its important to know what the strain you plan to grow should look like. The trickiest part if your going to hand water is to learn how much is enough.

True but everyone has a scedual they think is best and the best way to learn is to fail and try again. I've learned way more from bad grows then successful ones. And I encourage everyone to experiment a little if they get the chance. That really helps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back