Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s your average EC on meph strains? I just burnt the shit outta my deez nuggs at 1.7 EC. It’s my first auto run. Using mega crop in coco DTW. Do autos not run a higher EC/PPM like photo period plants?
I know this question wasent meant for me but as somone that grew photos and transitioned to autos this is prolly the biggest issue I had. Autos are very touchy. Almost all strains of autos are. I'm hardly ever at half of what I feed my photos. Usually I start at 1/4 recommended dose and then up it to around 1/3 -1/2 recommended dose. I've had strains at 300ppm in late flower and be right on the edge of burn. But thats with Reverse osmosis water. Most autos only eat 150-200ppm a day in my exsperience. And if you think that low e.c or ppm means your plants won't be as big or potent you'd be mistaken. If anything it's good bc you save alot in nutrients.

So what’s your average EC on meph strains? I just burnt the shit outta my deez nuggs at 1.7 EC. It’s my first auto run. Using mega crop in coco DTW. Do autos not run a higher EC/PPM like photo period plants?
Also if your running drain to waste do runoff tests and see exactly how many e.c/ppm your plants are eating everyday. That way you can keep her root zone right in the optimal ppm range wich leads to a healthier overall plant and bigger harvests. And most times I can see if somethings wrong early by seeing if she's not eating her usual ppm. The runoff test always tells the story about what's going on with the plant.

I know this question wasent meant for me but as somone that grew photos and transitioned to autos this is prolly the biggest issue I had. Autos are very touchy. Almost all strains of autos are. I'm hardly ever at half of what I feed my photos. Usually I start at 1/4 recommended dose and then up it to around 1/3 -1/2 recommended dose. I've had strains at 300ppm in late flower and be right on the edge of burn. But thats with Reverse osmosis water. Most autos only eat 150-200ppm a day in my exsperience. And if you think that low e.c or ppm means your plants won't be as big or potent you'd be mistaken. If anything it's good bc you save alot in nutrients.

Thank you this is exactly what I needed to know! Now I at least have a fighting chance here.

Which ppm scale do you use 500 or 700?

No, autos need about half the nutes that photos need,

Here is a simple schedule.

Seedlings max 450ppm
Weeks 2-3 400-800
Weeks 3-4 400-1000
Weeks 4-6 600-1200
Weeks 7-8 800-1200
Last week before flush, feed only ph balanced water, then flush another two to four days with water only and then harvest.

This is just a guide...each plant requires different schedule. Start low with autos, that's the main idea here. You can always add as you go.

No, autos need about half the nutes that photos need,

Here is a simple schedule.

Seedlings max 450ppm
Weeks 2-3 400-800
Weeks 3-4 400-1000
Weeks 4-6 600-1200
Weeks 7-8 800-1200
Last week before flush, feed only ph balanced water, then flush another two to four days with water only and then harvest.

Thank you!!

Is this the 500 or 700 ppm scale?

Thank you!!

Is this the 500 or 700 ppm scale?

This is the 700 scale schedule. General rule though is start with 1/4 nutes from whatever manufacturers guide says, and then watch the plants from there. If you need any specific help on anything you can PM me bro. No stress. We can get you back on track. It's a weed and very resilient...

This is the 700 scale schedule. General rule though is start with 1/4 nutes from whatever manufacturers guide says, and then watch the plants from there. If you need any specific help on anything you can PM me bro. No stress. We can get you back on track. It's a weed and very resilient...

Word! I really appreciate it I’ll message you now that way I have your screen name locked in and I don’t forget it. I normally grow photos so I’m not too active on these forums unless I’m having issues with my autos. Which I’m fairly new to. I’ve tried running them a couple of times in soil and failed miserably but I’ve had a really successful run with this cocoDTW and would like to figure this style of Grow out for my autos. I use hempys for my photos.

Word! I really appreciate it I’ll message you now that way I have your screen name locked in and I don’t forget it. I normally grow photos so I’m not too active on these forums unless I’m having issues with my autos. Which I’m fairly new to. I’ve tried running them a couple of times in soil and failed miserably but I’ve had a really successful run with this cocoDTW and would like to figure this style of Grow out for my autos. I use hempys for my photos.

No worries bro. Any questions you have, just shoot them over. I know what it's like trying to find the right style that suits you best. I tried everything before going to organics and soil. To each his own...

Autos are easy, but a little more sensitive than photos. Feed light and generally you should be fine as long as you don't over water them.

It is not really an average. Each girl is different.

Seedlings all start at 0.3EC. I then raise 0.1 each week, backing off at first sign of tacoing. I try to avoid tip burn if possible.

HBBS, day 22 is at 0.65. Fugue State, day 29 is on 0.55. GWK went up to 0.8 full flower, but responded badly to any more. CDLC has been up to 1.25 EC with no issue - but I backed off to 1.1EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back