Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCH would be a good choice for your garden! Good luck!
Thank you! I got a few NCH seeds, got one two-week old seedling shivering in a pot outside, still tiny, probably still a bit too cold out for seedlings, silly me. Fingers crossed! :)

ALL plant nutrients are salts, minerals, and elements. Plants only use the ionic form of several nutrients, and which is either a cation or anion. These are "salts" and are exactly the same as what is created thru organic means. Brix levels are sugars created by the plants. any balanced and properly dosed nutrient should create good brix levels in a healthy plant.

Do salt based nutrients have a negative effect on brix levels. I'd like to start measuring and messing with my plants brix, but don't grow organically. Is that something worth looking into.

ALL plant nutrients are salts, minerals, and elements. Plants only use the ionic form of several nutrients, and which is either a cation or anion. These are "salts" and are exactly the same as what is created thru organic means. Brix levels are sugars created by the plants. any balanced and properly dosed nutrient should create good brix levels in a healthy plant.
Brix is something I would love to delve into once I get my grow style mastered. At least I would love to know the brix levels of plants I think are doing good.

Brix is something I would love to delve into once I get my grow style mastered. At least I would love to know the brix levels of plants I think are doing good.
Pops is correct, all nutes come on minerals and elements. Salt based nutes use a sodium molecule to move nutrients into the plant, ie sodium nitrate. Most organic growers use sodium as well as the transport molecule (blood meal is high in sodium nitrate)
Shouldn't affect your brix readings, unless you got an issue due to buildup. There are a couple nute lines out there that use other transport methods.
Oregons only uses a calcium molecule as the carrier.

Brix I use for diagnosis. RAW makes all of our nutrients in powder form, I measure brix, spray a branch with what I think is deficient, and recheck brix. # go up I start feeding that. # go down I'll back off.

I’ve never heard of brix before, oddly enough, since it sounds rather important. But that’s why I love reading all the wisdom here. Yet another thing I don’t know, so off to research I go. Learning new shit everyday :smoking:

I'm not convinced of its worth for cannabis flowers, although its a great way to show how worthless the "flushing" myth is by measuring the sugars remaining in the buds.

I’ve never heard of brix before, oddly enough, since it sounds rather important. But that’s why I love reading all the wisdom here. Yet another thing I don’t know, so off to research I go. Learning new shit everyday :smoking:

I'm not convinced of its worth for cannabis flowers, although its a great way to show how worthless the "flushing" myth is by measuring the sugars remaining in the buds.
On the fence too, although it does help with the diagnosis.
Might have to run some kind of comparison when I get up and running again in July.
Works great for tomatoes grapes etc... but they an entirely different build to the "fruit".

She is as wide as she is tall due to her training. Unlike most Meph girls, this one likes nutes. Happy at 1.2EC

I would say she does smell "weedy"

View attachment 1057330

So what’s your average EC on meph strains? I just burnt the shit outta my deez nuggs at 1.7 EC. It’s my first auto run. Using mega crop in coco DTW. Do autos not run a higher EC/PPM like photo period plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back