Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for credit cards? The postponed 420 sale at?

The 4/20 sale is/was supposed to be only the four new artisinals, none of those are strains you should be growing in a PC case judging by the testers I’ve seen grown out here on AFN and on other platforms around the web.

YEAH! :D I got my Meph order this morning! There's nothing quite like being told you can't have something to make you want it like your life depends on it! >sheepish< So happy I bagged me some forgotten cookies, I had to after seeing pics of her on here. Freebie was Creme de la Chem, which only didn't make it to my shortlist because it seemed like a high-odour growing strain, but it sounds tasty af. Anyone grow CDLC outdoors? Will I get away with it you think? I have neighbours who like to sit in their garden!
mephtoday.JPG

YEAH! :D I got my Meph order this morning! There's nothing quite like being told you can't have something to make you want it like your life depends on it! >sheepish< So happy I bagged me some forgotten cookies, I had to after seeing pics of her on here. Freebie was Creme de la Chem, which only didn't make it to my shortlist because it seemed like a high-odour growing strain, but it sounds tasty af. Anyone grow CDLC outdoors? Will I get away with it you think? I have neighbours who like to sit in their garden!
View attachment 1057319

CDLC is a stinker. My lady is 66 days old. Not Sour Livers level... but not discreet.

CDLC is a stinker. My lady is 66 days old. Not Sour Livers level... but not discreet.
Thanks for your comment, bummer :( does she smell distinctively weedy, if you know what I mean, or could it be confused for some other cant-put-my-finger-on-it aroma? Does she at least stay small? Think you could detect her from two or three metres away in open air?? Knowing me I'll probably drop a CDLC anyway and maybe end up having to scrap her if she starts threatening my freedom, I'm so so curious to taste her... so very tempted...

Gorgeous plant! Wow, she looks so frosted! Damn, Is this free bean going to land me in jail? How can I resist? I'll have to make sure my friendly neighbour 'be cool' cupcakes are extra yummy this year!

I grew cdlc it is stinky but carbon filter will take care of that issue.

I grew cdlc it is stinky but carbon filter will take care of that issue.
I'm growing on my patio so there's nothing I can do to filter :D So far I've never grown anything that's been a worry from a couple of metres away but then again this is my first year growing Mephistos so I don't know if maybe this year there'll be more to worry about! I might give them to a friend if it's really not a good idea to grow them in my garden.

I'm growing on my patio so there's nothing I can do to filter :D So far I've never grown anything that's been a worry from a couple of metres away but then again this is my first year growing Mephistos so I don't know if maybe this year there'll be more to worry about! I might give them to a friend if it's really not a good idea to grow them in my garden.

NCH would be a good choice for your garden! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back