Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew forgotten cookies and white crack next to each other and both yielded about the same but I also train my plants for max yield. The write crack is shorter and fatter and Denver. But the cookies it a bit taller and a bit smoother but yields around the same. Also phenotypes play a big role. I've never gotten the high yielding Skywalker pheno I've always looked for while I see others get it every time. All I do know is that all mephistos strains are super consistant and stable. The white cracks potency is unrivaled so far for me so the increased potency makes up for the little less yield even though a smaller yield hasent been my exsperience with it. Ordering seeds though them is soooooo hard bc I want them all and go back and forth between strains and can't choose. I've never been disappointed by a mephisto strain. Not ever. And when I go off the reservation trying new breeders I find myself running back pounding on the door to please let me back in. Lol

I feel you, now craving to try White crack.. haha:pass:

Well I have no willpower, I had to place an order. Already. Even with the knowledge there will probably be a sale in the not so distant future.. do I have the discipline to wait for that sale hell no and I’ll find an excuse to have to order again then too. The struggle is real folks

Well I have no willpower, I had to place an order. Already. Even with the knowledge there will probably be a sale in the not so distant future.. do I have the discipline to wait for that sale hell no and I’ll find an excuse to have to order again then too. The struggle is real folks
how can we pay?

how can we pay?

@Ron Paul, check out their options on the website under checkout, they’re taking multiple forms of alternative payment while they continue to work on a new credit card processor. I believe you can even pay with gift cards. @mephisto thanks so much for giving those of us who can’t wait options, much appreciated

*praying to the gods there’s some auto blues or maybe cheese genetic floating around in those freebies tho... so far, I tend to be thrilled no matter what I end up with because there’s so much I need to try lol

My oldest Strawberry Nuggets, still swelling like crazy, white hair's are still really long. She is grown all natural, I had great luck with this one I think a more sativa pheno but my other one with no training the yield was lower than my others of the same strain with lst so will lst this strain in the future, this is my 5th Strawberry Nuggets I have the last one in the battle. Have got real lucky to get a ton of purple pheno's.

20190509-113816.jpg

Some trimmed Strawberry Nuggets purple pheno.

View media item 18644
View media item 18640

Admission is first step to recovery but who wants to recover? :crying:

i know the feeling!! i said i was done when i bought my first order but i cant stop reading about how good the mephisto genetics are. now i just want to get my hands on as many seeds as possible even if im in a 2x2 :crying:.

24carat @ 100% indica sold me.

just waiting on the 4/20 sale now..:coffee:

i know the feeling!! i said i was done when i bought my first order but i cant stop reading about how good the mephisto genetics are. now i just want to get my hands on as many seeds as possible even if im in a 2x2 :crying:.

24carat @ 100% indica sold me.

just waiting on the 4/20 sale now..:coffee:

Same feelings here, only difference is I want to do a setup for each strain and even have some growing in the corner areas of the living room, family room, laundry, garage - bout any Flippin Place I can find .....

I see a corner spot or possible location like front porch and see we have electric there and I’m like one here, nope stop it you can’t put one on the front porch - so to the back porch, yep one here and then I realize I have neighbors behind me as well, dang I’ve got to move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back