Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second the forgotten cookies..frostiest strain I've grown from any breeder. ..auto or photo
The white crack and double grape are even frontier but not by much. The white crack is the frostiest dankest bud I've grown from them. But their forgotten cookies is right there with them.
20190214_221950_compress_39.jpg
20190425_231914_compress_41.jpg
20190410_235519_compress_57.jpg
20190421_000151_compress_44.jpg

The GWK is Frosty, too.. I actually just finished GWK and White Chem, and got a few nuggets of each mixed up. Only way to tell was by smell.. but both are frosty, indeed.. Held off on white crack, and got more White Chem for the bigger yield

The GWK is Frosty, too.. I actually just finished GWK and White Chem, and got a few nuggets of each mixed up. Only way to tell was by smell.. but both are frosty, indeed.. Held off on white crack, and got more White Chem for the bigger yield
I got almost 6 oz dry weight from the white crack one of my biggest with a auto so idk what you mean?

wow.. seems like a lot.. of Crack :biggrin: Reading the specs on both plants, White Chem and White crack, Chem is supposed to yield higher numbers.. That is why i chose more chem this time around. Plus, she grew beautifully in my own setup, not a complaint in the entire grow. Your setup may be better than others. Anyone else had experience with both White chem and White crack? I just ordered more Chem, personally.. but now I'm starting to think i need to try the other, too..lol:growing:

wow.. seems like a lot.. of Crack :biggrin: Reading the specs on both plants, White Chem and White crack, Chem is supposed to yield higher numbers.. That is why i chose more chem this time around. Plus, she grew beautifully in my own setup, not a complaint in the entire grow. Your setup may be better than others. Anyone else had experience with both White chem and White crack? I just ordered more Chem, personally.. but now I'm starting to think i need to try the other, too..lol:growing:
I grew forgotten cookies and white crack next to each other and both yielded about the same but I also train my plants for max yield. The write crack is shorter and fatter and Denver. But the cookies it a bit taller and a bit smoother but yields around the same. Also phenotypes play a big role. I've never gotten the high yielding Skywalker pheno I've always looked for while I see others get it every time. All I do know is that all mephistos strains are super consistant and stable. The white cracks potency is unrivaled so far for me so the increased potency makes up for the little less yield even though a smaller yield hasent been my exsperience with it. Ordering seeds though them is soooooo hard bc I want them all and go back and forth between strains and can't choose. I've never been disappointed by a mephisto strain. Not ever. And when I go off the reservation trying new breeders I find myself running back pounding on the door to please let me back in. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back